ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to update your personal information

Vernon-I was on the old board-like the new one although taking some getting used to-how come my post name didn't show up in blue. also how come 2 avatars showed up? A big and a small one?
The threads in blue mean you haven't read the latest update to the thread. Once you've read all the posts in a thread it will no longer be in bold and blue. The two avatars show you the person that started the thread (the larger avatar) and the smaller one means you've participated in that thread. Does that make sense?

The threads in blue mean you haven't read the latest update to the thread. Once you've read all the posts in a thread it will no longer be in bold and blue. The two avatars show you the person that started the thread (the larger avatar) and the smaller one means you've participated in that thread. Does that make sense?
yes-just need to get used to it - no complaints-Thanks!

Reactions: Vernon
Still don't understand the double avatar thing

As you can see from the pic below the bigger picture is the avatar for Ft. MyEERS, he started the thread. Since I have posted in the thread it's showing my avatar as well, letting me know I participated in the thread.
UpG42EW.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT