ADVERTISEMENT

If you haven't tried these you are REALLY missing out....

Motown Mounty

All-American
May 29, 2001
Have any of you ever tried Steak-EzE from Sam's Club? I bought these a couple of weeks ago thinking they were like Steak Umms. They are not. If you want a REALLY great tasting Philly Cheese steak sandwich go buy some of these. They aren't sliced like Steak Umms, they are actually a solid piece of meat that after you start frying them you use the spatula to break it into small pieces. If you've ever been to Steak Escape you have seen how they do this as they fry it. Get some Hoagie rolls (which I also buy at Sam's bakery) throw some provolone cheese and green peppers and I promise you it will be as close to a top end "real" Philly Cheese Steak sandwich as you will ever find. These things are so good I felt I had to tell you guys about them.
Click the Link
This post was edited on 6/7 9:43 AM by Motown Mounty

Top Notch!

Re: I've been eating them for at least 4 years

Always have a box in the fridge. I often make my own steak from a roast for cheesesteaks but regardless, I always have these sitting in reserve for whenever I need one.

Try making steak quesidillas with them. Outstanding.

I worked at a Pizza and Sub shop in high school that used a product almost identical to this for our Philly Steak subs. Worked great. We'd always cook it on a flat top and put some diluted worcestershire sauce on it as it cooked. Also, always toast the hoagie roll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT