ADVERTISEMENT

If you are a Bible believer or scholar you will know that

It teaches both, actually. It's starts out with peaceful teachings and beacons increasingly violent throughout. It mirrors the life of Mohammad.

True, with an asterisk.

Mohammad allows his insane to show as his tribe increases in numbers. Sort of today's playbook on how to spread Islam. Imagine that.

From factual understanding, not prejudice beliefs of unfounded statements by propaganda experts......
I don't see how you can claim there are significant similarities either. The teachings which distinguish one faith from the other are many and significant.

Your are correct; the US did not vote. Instead, the current US administration let 14 other nations gang up on our closest ally in that part of the world. With friends like us, who needs enemies?

Disgusting. If we turn our back on Israel, we will lose not Israel.

Do tell us more about how morally superior you are.

I didn't say I was "morally superior" countryroads 89. Yes I have morals, and I'm quite willing to defend them. However it's the Left that mocks and ridicules people of Faith & morals all the while claiming to be so "tolerant" of our diversity or our differences.

Disagree with them, or argue something other than than their pre-fabricated versions of relativist morality (do what you feel or what feels good) and suddenly their tolerance levels fly as high over everyone's head as an off target Skyler Howard pass.

Reactions: AirForceer
From factual understanding, not prejudice beliefs of unfounded statements by propaganda experts......

Judaism and Islam have vastly different beliefs. Messianic view, what will trigger the coming of the Messiah, what the coming of the Messiah will mean, divinity or lack thereof of the Messiah, afterlife, canonical basis, societal structure, origin of the faith, age of the faith, and on and on. Just a matter of opinion, but Christianity and Judaism have more in common than Judaism and Islam, or Christianity and Islam.

Reactions: CAJUNEER and dave
Our founders thought the earth was flat? It's like he missed 300 years of history.
Anachronisms, decontextualization, construct readings--whatever it takes to obfuscate history in order to reach a present goal.

The vote by the UN was made by 14 nations, the US not being one of them. But do continue on with your story.
If you were familiar with the issue, you would know that Obama's refusal to veto the resolution led to it's passing. This was a reversal of 50 years of US policy. As for Obama's birthplace, I couldn't care less now. I just want the little turd gone.

Reactions: atlkvb
If you were familiar with the issue, you would know that Obama's refusal to veto the resolution led to it's passing. This was a reversal of 50 years of US policy. As for Obama's birthplace, I couldn't care less now. I just want the little turd gone.
I read today that the US has voted or abstained against Israel wishes before, quite a bit before.

Reactions: countryroads89
I read today that the US has voted or abstained against Israel wishes before, quite a bit before.

Hey Boom just wanted to tell you I thought it was mighty "boomboom521" of you to admit during our discussion that you're re-evaluating your opinions on Government interference in our free markets based on some comments I and a few other "wingnuts" made to you.

I also spent some time re-reading our discussion on morality and rights and where each come from and I have to admit you actually strengthened my understanding of those important aspects of our Liberty. I always knew our rights were given to us by our Creator and we draw our morality from that same source, but our excellent debate yesterday focused me to completely understand that and appreciate it more.

So thanks...I enjoyed it! BTW if you get some time... you should go back through this thread and read that again...it really is very good discussion and I think educational no matter which side of that question you stand.

Easy Boomer. Go Mountaineers.

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT