ADVERTISEMENT

If you add Marshall and Georgia Southern all time Top 25 victories...

Combined, they have just as many as WVU in its 4-8 2013 season...

You are talking about FBS top 25s. GSU always being in the FCS playoffs played top 16 teams in the playoffs.
We just entered FBS and plan to beating our 2nd P5 FBS team. I hope you're a TOP 25 team, because it would disappoint me if you weren't!

You are talking about FBS top 25s. GSU always being in the FCS playoffs played top 16 teams in the playoffs.
We just entered FBS and plan to beating our 2nd P5 FBS team. I hope you're a TOP 25 team, because it would disappoint me if you weren't!
We don't care about pee wee games on this board. Go talk to Marshall about pee wee games.

We don't care about pee wee games on this board. Go talk to Marshall about pee wee games.

Our win over WVU won't be Pee Wee and if FCS is Pee Wee to FBS then FBS is Pee Wee the NFL- same logic. Why waist your time playing for an FBS title when only an NFL Super Bowl REALLY counts.

Our win over WVU won't be Pee Wee and if FCS is Pee Wee to FBS then FBS is Pee Wee the NFL- same logic. Why waist your time playing for an FBS title when only an NFL Super Bowl REALLY counts.
Why "waist" your time pretending to be a Georgia Southern fan, Little Detroit?

ADVERTISEMENT