ADVERTISEMENT

If HCNB was smart, he’d

I think we have everything we need to run Rich's offense except for the O-Line....

Break out RR’s 2007 playbook and put it to good use
Well he's 4-1 so obviously he's doing something right. What would be a stupid thing to do is to try a run a system that he doesn't have the players for like Richs system. Anybody who's knows something about football can tell you that.

Reactions: WVUBRU
you have to have the right personnel to run an offense like that. We don’t have a Pat White, Steve Slaton, or an Owen Schmitt.
We definitely don't have Pat White. CJ could play the part of Schmitt not sure who plays Slaton maybe that white kid. The biggest problem is we don't have the same kind of lineman that Rich had. It's also 2023 and everyone in college football knows how to run the spread and everyone knows how to stop it a well.

If he was smart he wouldn't listen to fans. Oh, wait, he already does that.

What we need is Rich calling the plays. This roster suits his style much better. We're winning games but it's not because of the offense. If we got the offense going we would be ranked and had given Penn State a run for their money. No doubt in my mind. This team is loaded with Talent

Which is why he is running the offense he is running and has won 4 straight.

It never ends no matter what the team does. Even winning is not enough. Ridiculous.

I do not agree with bringing RR's schemes back, but Brown is running the offense he is running because that is the best he can come up with for the roster of talent he could assemble. It results in 20.3 ppg for our 3 FBS wins while the defense is giving up 13.3ppg in those contests. Most would say the defense, which he does get credit for, has been more crucial to our success than offensive prowess. Anyone with eyes can also see the offense has lots of room for improvement. And if WVU wants to avoid another Happy Valley beat down against Oklahoma or avoid losing when the defense has an off day then that improvement needs to start soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT