ADVERTISEMENT

I would like to thank the Mods of this board:

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
for allowing me to post on this lowly site and bring some S.E. Georgia light into your fans dark dank ignorant lives. See pukes, before posting her I read some of the junk you call smack and it was abysmal. So I contacted your board admin and asked the visit Talon Talk They were so impressed that they asked me to tutor you. AS a matter of fact I'm on the payroll now so consider TALON as the man that will revive this board, School you in the ways of the EAGLE EMPIRE which you will soon be assimilated & just the basics of smack.

I've even got this boards SEAL OF APPROVAL!

images

Last edited:
Hey Mods, you need to place your names on this thread to verify I'm now in charge.

I also need the ability to edit posters retorts because they stink. If I can modify these pukes posts maybe they could learn from their mistakes.

PMed to me from the Mods.

Dear MR. TALON
While you are the best trash talker that the Shed has ever encountered we would appreciate that you keep our contract under the strictest confidentiality. Yes our boys are inferior to Talon Talk members, but us hiring you as a master tutor may cause animosity with the few posters of the Shed

ADVERTISEMENT