ADVERTISEMENT

I Suspect It'll All Come Out In The Wash.....

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
....wvu will be sucking hind tit again at the end of this football season. .......

Can't recall WVU ever sucking hind tit in football or basketball..... Not sure what you mean. I would assume you mean if a team goes winless. Similar, no, exactly like, Marshall's record against the Flagship.

Who you trying to kid Humpy...mooU would give their left nut to suck that hind tit!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough cough cough cough cough wheeeeeeeeeze wheeeeeeze cough cough cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......Sure sure

Has the look of a Ho-hum 6-6 campaign to me! If they lose the opener , Katie bar the door, though!

Has the look of a Ho-hum 6-6 campaign to me! If they lose the opener , Katie bar the door, though!

Time will tell.

One thing is certain though. We would have been undefeated last year with your weenie schedule and would be again this year.

What's the over/under on the amount of FCS schools that will have a tougher schedule than the Moos? 10? 12? 15?

Time will tell.

One thing is certain though. We would have been undefeated last year with your weenie schedule and would be again this year.

What's the over/under on the amount of FCS schools that will have a tougher schedule than the Moos? 10? 12? 15?
One thing is NOT certain. We will never know.

One thing is NOT certain. We will never know.

You guys are still ignoring the over/under question.

Should we start a pool? I'll put $10 on 11 FCS schools having tougher schedules that the Moos. Who wants to put money on 12?

You can't be serious. We beat both easily regardless of who is at the helm. Would probably only have to throw 10 passes anyway.
Dead serious, you wallowed with worst teams than Huskies or the Bulldogs last year....both teams ahead of or close to WVU in the fianl Sagaran's last season.

Dead serious, you wallowed with worst teams than Huskies or the Bulldogs last year....both teams ahead of or close to WVU in the fianl Sagaran's last season.

We played one team worse than NIU last year and beat them by 2 touchdowns on the road.

[edit] TTU was also worse than NIU, and we beat them on the road also[/edit]

You lost to a team 6 spots worse than NIU ... just wanted to point that out. If winning by 2 touchdowns is wallowing, what do you call losing to a worse team.

We happened to beat a top 10 Baylor team too. Who was the last top 10 team the Moos beat? Top 25? Top 30? How far down do we have to go?

Last edited:
We beat Marshall easily 11 times. The other one was so funny, it was worth barely beating Marshall...

That one was my favorite because it had to have been the most heartbreaking. Attendance from the "faithful" dwindled after that.

That one was my favorite because it had to have been the most heartbreaking. Attendance from the "faithful" dwindled after that.
It is a tie for me. Marshall snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and Marshall's starters playing our scout team for a half are tied. Too bad Dana called off the dogs at halftime, or we would have easily broken 100...

Try recalling last football season.

We finished mid pack in the B12 last year... Beat the conference champ (like a drum I may add), and it took a walk off FG at the gun for the other conference champ to get the win. Had a better record than teams who would have stomped Marshall...OK St. and TT. Personally, I think Kansas and Iowa St would have their way with Marshall. Hind tit? If the state had teats for D1 schools, Marshall would be on the ass.

Can you imagine if you lose yours? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Getting beaten by the worst P5 team? You could then run the rack and never crack the top 25. Sucks to never have a chance.
Purdue will never be the worst while KU and ISU exist! Woeful hardly describes the Jayhawks and the Cyclones. ISU 0 for the conference last season.

Purdue will never be the worst while KU and ISU exist! Woeful hardly describes the Jayhawks and the Cyclones. ISU 0 for the conference last season.

ISU you had the same number of conference wins as the Moos have victories over WVU.

Woeful is a good word for it.

We beat Marshall easily 11 times. The other one was so funny, it was worth barely beating Marshall...

fcs8qcjpg.gif

Pre-Friends of Coal Bowl games
October 28, 1911 Morgantown West Virginia 17 Marshall 15 WVU 1-0
October 3, 1914 Morgantown West Virginia 20 Marshall 0 WVU 2-0
November 6, 1915 Huntington West Virginia 92 Marshall 6 WVU 3-0
October 20, 1923 Morgantown West Virginia 81 Marshall 0 WVU 4-0
August 30, 1997 Morgantown West Virginia 42 Marshall 31 WVU 5-0
Friends of Coal Bowl games
September 2, 2006 Morgantown #5 West Virginia 42 Marshall 10 WVU 6-0 WVU 1-0
September 8, 2007 Huntington #3 West Virginia 48 Marshall 23 WVU 7-0 WVU 2-0
September 27, 2008 Morgantown West Virginia 27 Marshall 3 WVU 8-0 WVU 3-0
October 17, 2009 Morgantown West Virginia 24 Marshall 7 WVU 9-0 WVU 4-0
September 10, 2010 Huntington #23 West Virginia 24 Marshall 21 WVU 10-0 WVU 5-0
September 4, 2011† Morgantown #24 West Virginia 34 Marshall 13 WVU 11-0 WVU 6-0
September 1, 2012 Morgantown #11 West Virginia 69 Marshall 34 WVU 12-0 WVU 7-0

The timing couldn't have been better for the 2010 game. You know it had to rip their hearts out, but if it was the last game in the series they could thump their chests about closing the gap and we won't play again because it was too close, etc.

Attendance by the Moos waned significantly for those last 2 games and we followed up the close game by totally thumping them in the last 2. End. Of. Story.

Yes, you beat us with Pat White and Geno Smith at the helm.....can't blame you for running for cover when Trickett and Howard arrived!

Every year Marshall and WVU haven't played, Marshall thumps their chests. Every year we do play we thump them. We suck at the "what if" game. We're pretty good at the "I'm standing right here game". As a matter of FACT, we've never lost that one.

Reactions: doneagain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough cough cough cough cough wheeeeeeeeeze wheeeeeeze cough cough cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......Sure sure

I guess you like the peewee football!!! SOS #129 out of 129!!!! Now that is something to laugh about!!!!

Can't blame them for taking a powder with Trickett and Howard under center. Trickett kind of grew on me in spite of having a true rag arm and average at best running ability, he had moxie and was tough but not tough enough to play the 2014 edition of the Herd to within 2 TD'd. Howard could overthrow the Empire State Building and couldn't have played to Herd to within 35 points!

Can't blame them for taking a powder with Trickett and Howard under center. Trickett kind of grew on me in spite of having a true rag arm and average at best running ability, he had moxie and was tough but not tough enough to play the 2014 edition of the Herd to within 2 TD'd. Howard could overthrow the Empire State Building and couldn't have played to Herd to within 35 points!
Don't puss out and then blame us...

I agree with you, Tony. Howard is wound a little too tight.

Just because a person predicts something doesn't mean it's true. Purdue may be much better than their preseason ranking indicates. It's a guess. Who knows? It'll all come out in the wash.

Just because a person predicts something doesn't mean it's true. Purdue may be much better than their preseason ranking indicates. It's a guess. Who knows? It'll all come out in the wash.
Herd administration hopes not... there is a reason Purdue was the team selected by the herd...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT