ADVERTISEMENT

I laud you misguided and delusional Cousins for opening "tough" @ PSU! But

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
I'll be laying the 20 points to Mounties in what will be Neal's swan song! Like to hear Kings thought's on this tilt!

if they keep it to less than 20 then we will talk.......the jury is out on both major sports this year
I think you Cousins are in full rebuilding mode. Be looking for new head coaches in both sports but WVU is not a bad job so you'll have plenty of aapplicants!

I'll be laying the 20 points to Mounties in what will be Neal's swan song! Like to hear Kings thought's on this tilt!
Gee announced his retirement for June 2025. Tomorrows announcement will be Brown's extension and pay increase...

Too many points to lay, IMO. WVU will run, run, and run some more to keep the game relatively close and burn clock, so that Kneel and Old Fold & Blew Nation can pound their chests about how "competitive" WVU was, and proclaim that WVU woulda, coulda, and shoulda, beaten State Penn. Nits 24, Old Fold & Blew 17. #MoralVictory

Too many points to lay, IMO. WVU will run, run, and run some more to keep the game relatively close and burn clock, so that Kneel and Old Fold & Blew Nation can pound their chests about how "competitive" WVU was, and proclaim that WVU woulda, coulda, and shoulda, beaten State Penn. Nits 24, Old Fold & Blew 17. #MoralVictory
Wouldn't be shocked to see that transpire!

nope....they will run run run because they can't throw throw throw.....pedo U offensive line wears down significantly lighter WV defensive front and they pretty much do what they want to all day.......take the 20 IMO

Reactions: PSU621
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT