ADVERTISEMENT

I Know Who My Starting QB Is...Do You?

Pretty sure, but there's always injuries. All I know is, WVU's starting QB won't be a coward. You see, whoever is WVU's starting QB, he came to WVU because he wanted to play against the best competition possible. Marshall's QB came to Marshall knowing they played the weakest of competition in D1 football.

I just hope the Mountie QB is better than what they rolled out in the Liberty Bowl. Howard could not hit the board side of a barn!

No kidding. .... it is that Birdsong kid from James Madison that we kicked the crap out of. He lost his starting QB job at James Madison. He isn't good enough for JMU, but he is good enough for Marshall. The cherry on top, he lost his job to a Georgia Tech transfer. That's right. He lost his spot to a QB who came from a triple option offense. Yea, you're in great shape.

No kidding. .... it is that Birdsong kid from James Madison that we kicked the crap out of. He lost his starting QB job at James Madison. He isn't good enough for JMU, but he is good enough for Marshall. The cherry on top, he lost his job to a Georgia Tech transfer. That's right. He lost his spot to a QB who came from a triple option offense. Yea, you're in great shape.
If he is a bird, he better be careful... Plenty of pussies in Little Detroit...

I just hope the Mountie QB is better than what they rolled out in the Liberty Bowl. Howard could not hit the board side of a barn!
His next start would only be his third start, so I can give him some grace for the bowl game. Not certain what the "board side" is, but only time will tell if that one game was an aberration or not. Of course, time might put the ball in another QB's hand, long way until the season starts.

You certainly continue to show your ignorance .. or just plain stupidity. Howard did MISS a few WIDE OPEN TD's that would have won the game for us going away. But he did lead us to 37 pts in a 1 TD loss to the Aggies. Still he had a better day vs Texas A&M than Cato would have. Cato did good to lead Moo to 23 pts vs lowly UAB. TAM was loaded with 4 star SEC players.

Howard vs POWER 5 TAM 20/45 for 346 yds 3 TD's and 0 INT's.
Cato vs C1AA UAB 20/39 for284 yds 2 TD's and 1 INT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT