ADVERTISEMENT

I could be way wrong, but the game tonight...

CE4WVU

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Ogden, Utah
has a similar feel to it as the 03 WVU-VT game as that was a night game. We usually are a way different team at night that makes it difficult for opposing teams to play in.

Just something about it that that reminds me of a night like that...

Of all the wild experiences I've witnessed at Mountaineer Field over the last 25 years that one takes the cake. Wilder than 88 PSU and Cuse or 93 Miami or anything else I can remember. Our backs were against the wall, just like now, and we had an angry team and fan base that night. D you remember how physical we were with Quincy just running over dudes and Ben Lynch flat out abusing their AA center jake grove?

You could feel it in the stadium that night by mid first qtr that there was simply NO WAY IN HELL we were losing that game. I hope tonight's atmosphere is the same (less the raping of VT's women and eating of their children of course) and hope that this team is capable of playing with the same physicality and hard edge. This is a gut check game and is all about our manhood and whether or not we will rise up or cower down. Can't freaking wait!

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!

Hold up. Marcus Vick was in charge of rape and baby snatching back in those days. Let's give Tech credit where credit is due.

The real question is;can Bill Snyder find more boogers up his nose than Slappy Beamer did in '03?

Originally posted by CE4Mountaineers:
has a similar feel to it as the 03 WVU-VT game as that was a night game. We usually are a way different team at night that makes it difficult for opposing teams to play in.
LSU says hi. 47-21.

Originally posted by superjames1992:

Originally posted by CE4Mountaineers:
LSU says hi. 47-21.
That one was 27-7 at halftime. This one is 31-7. Remarkable similarity, though Kansas State has about the same yards in one half as LSU did in the entire game that night.

This post was edited on 10/20 8:42 PM by superjames1992

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT