ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Trump on this....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Trump even took a shot at former Texas Gov. Rick Perry for wearing glasses.

“He put on glasses so people think he’s smart. People can see through the glasses,” Trump said.

“He put on glasses so people think he’s smart. People can see through the glasses,” Trump said.

I'm waiting for someone to attack Trump's ridiculous comb-over.

I agree Rick Perry is not smart enough to be President regardless of his viewpoints. I disagree that a presidential candidate (Trump) should act the way he acts and makes a comment such as this. There is a thing called "acting Presidential" which Trump never does and unfortunately has dragged many other GOP candidates down the sewer and they are also not acting Presidential. I will never vote for anyone regardless if I agree with their positions if they don't act the part of what it means to be a statesman (or stateswoman). But obviously that opinion is not shared in the GOP or we wouldn't see Trump poll numbers where they are at.

Coop - maybe you meant to tell that troll that started the Hillary is dead thread that it is July 2015 as he is attempting to make a point on the election.

SNL_1596_03_GOP_2012_Undeclared_Candidates_Debate.png

Like hair style should be the defining factor on who is fitting to be president.

It shouldn't, but things like weight and how a person looks does influence voters. You and I BOTH know it does. This is one of the reasons Chris Christie would never become president.

It shouldn't, but things like weight and how a person looks does influence voters. You and I BOTH know it does. This is one of the reasons Chris Christie would never become president.
But, you will vote for overweight Hillary? Is the characteristic of R or D after the name more telling?

But, you will vote for overweight Hillary? Is the characteristic of R or D after the name more telling?

Go to your KKK meeting. Where did I say ANYTHING F**KING THING about voting for Hilary? I sure as Hell didn't. You lump me in as a "liberal", when I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. I was also a Reagan supporter.

Go to your KKK meeting. Where did I say ANYTHING F**KING THING about voting for Hilary? I sure as Hell didn't. You lump me in as a "liberal", when I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. I was also a Reagan supporter.
I could give a shit who you vote for you little asshole. Now fuk you and your KKK insinuation you ignorant bastard. Enough.... . Now take it where you want, and I will tell you in unmistakable terms where you can go.

It you actually believe that, how in the hell will Ms. Clinton ever be elected.

I could give a shit who you vote for you little asshole. Now fuk you and your KKK insinuation you ignorant bastard. Enough.... . Now take it where you want, and I will tell you in unmistakable terms where you can go.

I'm white. You can't use the "N" word against me. [thumbsup] So calm down. Hey, besides, you are the one who has said you can use the "N" word whenever and however you like. If you mean that, then take the criticism that comes with it. What time is the cross being lit up tonight?

I'm white. You can't use the "N" word against me. [thumbsup] So calm down. Hey, besides, you are the one who has said you can use the "N" word whenever and however you like. If you mean that, then take the criticism that comes with it. What time is the cross being lit up tonight?
I too am white and I have been told you don't have to be black to act like a N. And I say to you, that you are as much N as I am KKK. Now, go get your quart of wine and sit out and talk jive wit da boyz.

I too am white and I have been told you don't have to be black to act like a N. And I say to you, that you are as much N as I am KKK. Now, go get your quart of wine and sit out and talk jive wit da boyz.

OK, maybe you aren't a member to the KKK. Perhaps skinheads? Aryan Nation? No doubt though, you are a racism motherf**ker.

Maybe he just doesn't like being robbed.
I am not a mother fuker, I am a druther fuker. I would druther fuk your mother than your sister.

You are about to lead us into some pretty deep water. Would prefer you turn it around just a tad. And, in your small world what is racist? You use the term pretty easily, this shouldn't be a challenge for you to write an indepth definition.

Of course, that was not intended for the DvlDog. I seem to be having trouble with the new system finding the place to start my responding comments, and this is the first time that I have noticed attempting to copy one's comments and actually copying another's.

I am not a mother fuker, I am a druther fuker. I would druther fuk your mother than your sister.

You are about to lead us into some pretty deep water. Would prefer you turn it around just a tad. And, in your small world what is racist? You use the term pretty easily, this shouldn't be a challenge for you to write an indepth definition.

You'd prefer that "I" turn it around just a tad? You are the one that opened yourself up to this by saying you can use the "N" word however or whenever you want. I believe it should be YOU who needs to turn it around a tad.

And how are we leading in to pretty deep water? You threatening me? I'll take your best shot. I love taking on people like you. You dish it out, but can't take it.

And if you'd rather do that to my mom, then you are not just a racist but a sick man. She's been dead for a while. (And I don't have any sisters, but do have a few brothers, do you go that way, too???)

You'd prefer that "I" turn it around just a tad? You are the one that opened yourself up to this by saying you can use the "N" word however or whenever you want. I believe it should be YOU who needs to turn it around a tad.

And how are we leading in to pretty deep water? You threatening me? I'll take your best shot. I love taking on people like you. You dish it out, but can't take it.

And if you'd rather do that to my mom, then you are not just a racist but a sick man. She's been dead for a while. (And I don't have any sisters, but do have a few brothers, do you go that way, too???)
Dumb ass, that is the reason I asked you to tone it down. And I do apologize for the remark about your mother who is deceased as is mine.

Of course, that was not intended for the DvlDog. I seem to be having trouble with the new system finding the place to start my responding comments, and this is the first time that I have noticed attempting to copy one's comments and actually copying another's.

Calling someone a racist has been defined as the last refuge of a scoundrel. Don't stoop to his level.

Dog, the term is thrown around so much, it is without real meaning. Ask the adversary the meaning.

Well, what would you call a person who uses racial slang ("N" word) to describe a person? Maybe my definition of a racist, no-good person is different.

A rapper?

Depends. I hate for anyone using that word. But if an African-American uses it against his own people, hard to say racist. Now if he says "cracker", or something like that, then that is being racist. But if a white person called another one "white trash", I don't consider that racist. But it would be if another ethnicity/race used it. Get my point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT