ADVERTISEMENT

How many, or how often does WV have to

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Bitch slap the state of Georgia? They keep wanting to deal...... Amazing actually. Dogs, sweat bee types, forget what Ga State is, regardless.....:. Next thing you know they'll try to use their national guard to invade Princeton. You boys don't take ass whipping well. Bring your Polydent, and glasses, so you can find, and reapply your dentures yet again. Love your spunk. Your dentist (not there are any in GA) loves you back.

Bitch slap the state of Georgia? They keep wanting to deal...... Amazing actually. Dogs, sweat bee types, forget what Ga State is, regardless.....:. Next thing you know they'll try to use their national guard to invade Princeton. You boys don't take ass whipping well. Bring your Polydent, and glasses, so you can find, and reapply your dentures yet again. Love your spunk. Your dentist (not there are any in GA) loves you back.

We at GSU congratulate you on whipping thUGA & the dumpster fiire that is Ga . State.
GSU on the other hand is going to lay some SE Georgia oak on you.
WE will plant our feet so far your teams @sses that the water on our knees will quench your thirst.

wvu-fan-5.jpg

Reactions: Humptod
That Sugar Bowl was one for the ages Mounties jumped the dawgs and hung on for dear life...if UGA has 1 or 2 more plays that would have come all the way back! But if my aunt had balls...

Reactions: Humptod
That Sugar Bowl was one for the ages Mounties jumped the dawgs and hung on for dear life...if UGA has 1 or 2 more plays that would have come all the way back! But if my aunt had balls...

There is no love loss between GSU fans and thUGA fans. We still have a few students on campus that were thUGA shirts during classes. I'm glad WVU had success against those flea bitten, mange covered, worm ridden mongrels. Most of the older alum le me do pull for GT though, but we don't war their gear.

enjoy that win WVUers

Erk was a dawg and did a great job of builing the GSU program...I remember Tracy Ham, he was tough to get on the ground.

Erk was the DC Junk Yard Dawgs. Built the GSU program starting in 1981h nothing on hand to startt with.
GSU would not be where we are today with out him!

We bitch slapped Marshall 12 times before they finally had enough.

ADVERTISEMENT