ADVERTISEMENT

How do you get queenie to respond to a 25 posts in a few minutes...type the number 9. LMAO...LMAO

WVUFanForever

All-American
Oct 1, 2004
He is the biggest dumbass around.

I type the number 9...which means nothing and he responds every time....

Good lap dog....OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY

Guys...you may not like me but you have to admit....someone responding to post after post in thread after thread when all I typed was nine is beyond funny and shows just how low IQ queenie is.

Pathological liar lies, as usual, and hopes that you don't look at the countless threads in which this imbecile typed "9" and I didn't respond. Incredibly, this babbling lunatic hasn't figured out that if anybody cared to look at his posts, then they would see the lack of my responses to almost all of his brain dead "9" posts. It's impossible to be dumber or more delusional than FailureForever, it really is. Watch this lonely loser post all by himself after midnight this weekend, as usual. Oh, wait, most of you can't watch, as you have the snore bore on ignore...LOLOLOLOLOL

You responded 50 times to my nine post....EVERYONE can see it for themselves...

LMAO....TOO DAMN FUNNY

You're high again, SanduskyForever. You ended about 10 threads with the No. 9, to which I never responded. What everybody can see is that you're either the dumbest hick or the most delusional one.

You're high again, SanduskyForever. You ended about 10 threads with the No. 9, to which I never responded. What everybody can see is that you're either the dumbest hick or the most delusional one.
You didn't respond...OMG LMAO..its right there for everyone to see.

You lie so much you can't even figure out fact from fiction....

OMG WE are all laughing at your post again....You never responded? LMAO....its right there twat.

You didn't respond...OMG LMAO..its right there for everyone to see.

You lie so much you can't even figure out fact from fiction....

OMG WE are all laughing at your post again....You never responded? LMAO....its right there twat.
You're brain dead. Everybody but your lying a$$ can see your "9" post at the end of one thread after another below. Your dumb a$$ plan failed, as usual....LOL at you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT