ADVERTISEMENT

How America was Murdered

All the "vote'm outers" avoiding this thread like the plague.

You vote them out and try to convince others to do so. That's the system . There's nothing to avoid in this thread. If you want to invite more people to church then knock yourself out.

bf90faeb4ddf4488.jpeg

All the "vote'm outers" avoiding this thread like the plague.
What’s to avoid? A tweet from an idiot who doesn’t understand the voting process? The people who elected that guy were voting for their party. I don’t know PA law, but I’m assuming the position will be filled by the Governor.

Express them. I don’t need to agree with you.
I've been very vocal on here over the last 6 years about the need for a peaceful divorce before a violent one takes place. America is irreparably divided along cultural lines and our politics reflect that. I'm going to keep championing the former until it happens, or the bullets start flying.

Reactions: cam_blev
I've been very vocal on here over the last 6 years about the need for a peaceful divorce before a violent one takes place. America is irreparably divided along cultural lines and our politics reflect that. I'm going to keep championing the former until it happens, or the bullets start flying.

The CCP, Antifa, Iran, Russia and a whole lot of our enemies want that too. It wouldn't be peaceful and it's insane at best.

The CCP, Antifa, Iran, Russia and a whole lot of our enemies want that too. It wouldn't be peaceful and it's insane at best.
You keep trying to suture that paper cut on a severed limb gunny. I'm sure you'll save the patient with your sheer determination.

You keep trying to suture that paper cut on a severed limb gunny. I'm sure you'll save the patient with your sheer determination.

That or I have read the law on Treason, Sedation, and Insurrection. I would encourage you to do so too. I'm also not delusional that we must destroy our country because everyone doesn't believe as I do. I also don't pout like a little bitch and take my ball and go home when I don't get my way. I continue to fight for our country so you can have freedom of religion. Maybe you should pray about it.

IMO, both sides of the liberals and conservatives need to learn to get along because a United States is the ONLY way we survive. Giving up territory and splitting land between the 2 will weaken us and only create an opportunity for foreign invaders to come here. It might sound dumb, but our greatest attribute has always been our geographical territory away from most of our enemies such as China, Russia, Iran etc. Just my opinion…

There can be no peaceful divorce. A divorce results in civil war and a collapse of the whole structure for everyone.. For all of our issues, we are stronger together.

IMO, both sides of the liberals and conservatives need to learn to get along because a United States is the ONLY way we survive. Giving up territory and splitting land between the 2 will weaken us and only create an opportunity for foreign invaders to come here. It might sound dumb, but our greatest attribute has always been our geographical territory away from most of our enemies such as China, Russia, Iran etc. Just my opinion…
What he said below. Some things like the 2nd Amendment are non negotiable. It's our responsibility to persuade others to our side. For those wanting bullets to start flying. You're telling me you have never experienced that and don't truly understand the gravity of it. It's fvcking insane to want to go down that road for all sides. Defend your family. Prepare for worst. But don't get drag into that kind of hatred. That's playing into our enemies hands.

There can be no peaceful divorce. A divorce results in civil war and a collapse of the whole structure for everyone.. For all of our issues, we are stronger together.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

There will be nothing peaceful about it. Combat takes stamina. Mentally and Physically. For those who have never experienced it they will learn very quickly it involves more that strong thumbs.

You've called me an insurrectionist and clearly can't follow my reasoning. We're done here.

No I said you need to read the law and stop listening to idiots who haven't or manipulate it. Stewart Rhodes for example. Even his members have figured out he was full of shit.

The restraints of words and ideas will not stop those who have no moral foundation.

OS0zNi5qcGc

This is an important win. Especially for the long-term sanity of this country. Definitely got to keep working on this.

Parents, experts see 'red undercurrent' from midterms in school board races: 'Parents are fired up'​

Education activists predicted parents could see tangible benefit in school districts across the country​

You guys should have listened to me.

No. You shouldn't even encourage it on a message board unless you want to make it on a domestic terrorist watch list. It's why Democrats and Feds encourage others to discuss the topic on message boards. So they know who to target.

I'll assume you are frustrated. I understand That. Because if you were really up to something illegal your OPSEC needs some work.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT