ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Snow Flake

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
I see Georgia Southern boys here smacking you guys around.

They must not realize that Ear Fans are only concerned with The Herd.

Should I let them know?

Have a nice weekend, and for sure, don't be kissing no men on the street corners of Huntington.

I see Georgia Southern boys here smacking you guys around.

They must not realize that Ear Fans are only concerned with The Herd.

Should I let them know?

Have a nice weekend, and for sure, don't be kissing no men on the street corners of Huntington.
Speaking of "smacking" around, have any your players beaten any gay people up today?

That would be me. I have been and shall always be lil Detroit's master....he/she can't handle the fact that the cows and wolverines suck the big one so he/she takes a hit off the meth pipe and comes here to vent......not many posts though because jails in Michigan don't have computers

Kind of know how you feel. You have Marshall & we hove Ga. State.

That would be me. I have been and shall always be lil Detroit's master....he/she can't handle the fact that the cows and wolverines suck the big one so he/she takes a hit off the meth pipe and comes here to vent......not many posts though because jails in Michigan don't have computers
I apologize in advance to the Georgia Southern fans who may have to witness Little Detroit's racist and homophobic tirades. He is an embarrassment to the state and even an embarrassment to Marshall, which is saying a lot...

I apologize in advance to the Georgia Southern fans who may have to witness Little Detroit's racist and homophobic tirades. He is an embarrassment to the state and even an embarrassment to Marshall, which is saying a lot...

It won't bother me to much. GSUFNS.COM (Talon Talk smack board) is a harsh place to post for opponents that want to talk trash. Whatever they throw at us we hit them with 10x worse stuff. I don't go on a board until I read some of the smack first to see how far I can push it. I've come to like you guys so I keep it moderate as the FEW that post here do. Its a long time until the game & I don't want to get the boot. So if you go to GSUFANS for any reason you might want to stay on the main board which is the FlightLine.

Party on Dole
TALON

PS: are their any WVU boards where the fans are more rabid? ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT