ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Marine

crickets.gif

Exactly ... and I honestly don't expect that to change ...

"Michigan" proved it wrong?
No, I didn't see that, because I put the stupid bastard on ignore a long time ago.

What exactly did he prove wrong? What I wrote is 100% right.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/football/polls/coaches-poll/

Others Receiving Votes
Western Kentucky 73;
San Diego State 55; Toledo 27; Washington State 23; Temple 18; Mississippi State 18; Marshall 15; Arkansas 11; Appalachian State 9; Boise State 8; Louisville 7; Memphis 2; Duke 2; Southern California 2; West Virginia 1; Georgia Southern 1.

List of Voters
The Amway Board of Coaches is made up of 64 head coaches at Bowl Subdivision schools.
All are members of the American Football Coaches Association. The board for the 2015 season: Dino Babers, Bowling Green; David Bailiff, Rice; Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech; Craig Bohl, Wyoming; Terry Bowden, Akron; Art Briles, Baylor; Troy Calhoun, Air Force; Matt Campbell, Toledo; Rod Carey, Northern Illinois; Norm Chow, Hawaii; Paul Chryst, Wisconsin; Dave Clawson, Wake Forest; Larry Coker, Texas-San Antonio; David Cutcliffe, Duke; Mark Dantonio, Michigan State; Tim DeRuyter, Fresno State; Bob Diaco, Connecticut; Sonny Dykes, California; Shawn Elliott, South Carolina; Larry Fedora, North Carolina; Jimbo Fisher, Florida State; Kyle Flood, Rutgers; Dennis Franchione, Texas State; James Franklin, Penn State; Willie Fritz, Georgia Southern; Todd Graham, Arizona State; Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State; Jim Harbaugh, Michigan; Mark Helfrich, Oregon; Doc Holliday, Marshall; Mark Hudspeth, Louisiana-Lafayette; Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech; Joey Jones, South Alabama; Brian Kelly, Notre Dame; Brad Lambert, Charlotte; Lance Leipold, Buffalo; Rocky Long, San Diego State; Mike MacIntyre, Colorado; Gus Malzahn, Auburn; Doug Martin, New Mexico State; Dan McCarney, North Texas; Ruffin McNeill, East Carolina; Bronco Mendenhall, Brigham Young; Urban Meyer, Ohio State; Les Miles, LSU; Phillip Montgomery, Tulsa; Ken Niumatalolo, Navy; George O'Leary, Central Florida; Gary Patterson, TCU; Chris Petersen, Washington; Paul Petrino, Idaho; Gary Pinkel, Missouri; Paul Rhoads, Iowa State; Mike Riley, Nebraska; Nick Saban, Alabama; Frank Solich, Ohio; Rick Stockstill, Middle Tennessee State; Bob Stoops, Oklahoma; Kevin Sumlin, Texas AM; Dabo Swinney, Clemson; Tommy Tuberville, Cincinnati; Matt Wells, Utah State; Kyle Whittingham, Utah.

So ... I'll ask it again ...
How can W. Kentucky receive 73 "votes" from only 64 voters?

Ask the voters who voted two CUSA teams 72 and 14 votes ahead of WVU

Dodge Duck Dip Dive and Dodge

It's not my job to explain the process. It's the same process that's been in place for decades. I deal with facts, not theoretical opinions. The votes were cast, the votes were tallied, the votes are final and the votes show we had more. Nothing you can do to attempt to prove otherwise.

It's not my job to explain the process. It's the same process that's been in place for decades. I deal with facts, not theoretical opinions. The votes were cast, the votes were tallied, the votes are final and the votes show we had more. Nothing you can do to attempt to prove otherwise.

Oh the irony ... it drips ...

I've shown on multiple occasions that they are POINTS, and not VOTES.
Again, how can WKU get 73 votes from 64 voters?

You refuse to answer the question, because to answer the question confirms my assertion.

Yet you claim to "deal with facts" ... You do indeed deal with facts, you just don't do it well.

Oh the irony ... it drips ...

I've shown on multiple occasions that they are POINTS, and not VOTES.
Again, how can WKU get 73 votes from 64 voters?

You refuse to answer the question, because to answer the question confirms my assertion.

Yet you claim to "deal with facts" ... You do indeed deal with facts, you just don't do it well.
The irony and hypocrisy. This guy is starting to give banker a run, in the hypocrisy department...

It's a weighted poll. (25 votes/points for #1, 24 votes/points for #2, etc) Some may call it weighted votes, some may call it weighted points. Regardless of what you choose to call it - vote or point is irrelevant.

Bottom line: 15 > 1

It's painful sucking the hind tit, but someone has to do so. Thankfully, it's been you guys, for three years running.

It's a weighted poll. (25 votes/points for #1, 24 votes/points for #2, etc) Some may call it weighted votes, some may call it weighted points. Regardless of what you choose to call it - vote or point is irrelevant.

It's painful sucking the hind tit, but someone has to do so. Thankfully, it's been you guys, for three years running.

Marine is going to be pissed ... you just confirmed what we've been saying all along and proved him wrong.

If someone could kindly pass on my brilliance to the pussy who chooses to ignore my intelligent posts, I would greatly appreciate it.

And ... that's exactly why your posts get ignored ... you can't have a discussion about anything that isn't juvenile.

If someone could kindly pass on my brilliance to the pussy who chooses to ignore my intelligent posts, I would greatly appreciate it.
CYssnEBW8AAfKtV.jpg

Turns out we all start out as assholes ... unfortunately that's where Michigan Herd's development stopped.

The rest of us grew into fully formed human beings.

Marine is going to be pissed ... you just confirmed what we've been saying all along and proved him wrong.

Why would I be pissed?
15-1 and back to back to back, nuff said, the only people pissed are those who can't deal with that, which is you.

Go to this link and then tell me what PTS stands for. I'll give you a hint. It isn't VOTES. I'm pretty sure ESPN calls it POINTS.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

Congrats on getting more votes than WVU. If it means that much to you, you should celebrate it.

From the Herald.....

"A plaque, commemorating this accomplishment, is expected to be placed on a wall at the Joan by 2060, paid for by television revenues from CUS1AA contracts.

Meawhile, coach Holliday was presented with a gift basket at a ceremony on the steps of the Capitol, where Doc then cried tears of joy.

Tens of Herd fans were there to help celebrate."

From the Herald.....

"A plaque, commemorating this accomplishment, expected to be placed on a wall at the Joan by 2060, paid for by television revenues from CUS1AA contracts.

Meawhile, coach Holliday was presented with a gift basket at ceremony on the steps of the Capitol, where Doc then cried tears of joy. Tens of Herd fans were there to help celebrate."

Hypothetical and not fact based. What is fact based however is the coaches poll, for three straight years.

From the Herald.....

"A plaque, commemorating this accomplishment, expected to be placed on a wall at the Joan by 2060, paid for by television revenues from CUS1AA contracts.

Meawhile, coach Holliday was presented with a gift basket at a ceremony on the steps of the Capitol, where Doc then cried tears of joy. Tens of Herd fans were there to help celebrate."

Lame. Even Milhouse could do better.

Why would I be pissed?
15-1 and back to back to back, nuff said, the only people pissed are those who can't deal with that, which is you.

Wrong again, I'm not pissed about it at all.
Why would you be pissed? Because Michigan just posted exactly what I've been saying and you've been denying over and over again.

I really don't care what the final poll says. We weren't in it and neither were you. Also, everybody knows the coaches use it to push their own agenda or make their own statement. Steve Spurrier made sure to always give Duke one POINT at the end of the year regardless of how many wins they had. And that's just one example.

Both of us will start next year with a 0-0 record and zero points on the board at kickoff.

However, our game will probably be on TV.

Wrong again, I'm not pissed about it at all.
Why would you be pissed? Because Michigan just posted exactly what I've been saying and you've been denying over and over again.

I really don't care what the final poll says. We weren't in it and neither were you. Also, everybody knows the coaches use it to push their own agenda or make their own statement. Steve Spurrier made sure to always give Duke one POINT at the end of the year regardless of how many wins they had. And that's just one example.

Both of us will start next year with a 0-0 record and zero points on the board at kickoff.

However, our game will probably be on TV.

Maybe DickRod gave you your one point

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT