ADVERTISEMENT

Here's some southern heritage.....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
LByDaZ4.png

Reactions: EEResistable
my dad's family were Yankees...my mom's family were confederates.....my brother and I own a farm at Proctor WV that the mason Dixon line runs right thru the middle of....I can stand with one foot north and one foot south....what does that make me?......did half of me surrender ?:victory:
Well, if you are in WV, you are on the correct side of history. And you are a victor. And you should be offended when some yahoo flies the confederate flag which represents treason and racism. Btw, I played better yesterday-finally. 72 from 7000. 5 birdies. Tied the boy. Left some out there though. I played with one of our assistants last week and he gave me a putting tip. It helped.:)

Well, if you are in WV, you are on the correct side of history. And you are a victor. And you should be offended when some yahoo flies the confederate flag which represents treason and racism. Btw, I played better yesterday-finally. 72 from 7000. 5 birdies. Tied the boy. Left some out there though. I played with one of our assistants last week and he gave me a putting tip. It helped.:)
Wife beat me by 2 yesterday..,.had to hear it all night

my dad's family were Yankees...my mom's family were confederates.....my brother and I own a farm at Proctor WV that the mason Dixon line runs right thru the middle of....I can stand with one foot north and one foot south....what does that make me?......did half of me surrender ?:victory:

Union all the way.

You're in the south. Loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT