ADVERTISEMENT

Here is what Rutgers has teaching their students. If this country is so brutal LEAVE.

robEERt

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2003
Screen-Shot-2015-07-30-at-12.19.29-PM-640x460.png

Calculus was pretty brutal...

It took me a few weeks to "get it" in Calc 1, then it all made sense.
Calc 2 I thought was pretty brutal because you had to apply so many trig identities to simplify the problem down to something solvable.
Calc 3 was somewhat simple after that.
Diff Eq was really cool because you take complex equations, transform them, then solve via algebra and transform them back.
I took vector calculus (grad level course) my senior year also, which was pretty brutal. I think that was mostly because I was spending so much time on my senior design project though and didn't put enough time into vector calculus

Yeah, why should Rutgers not teach "facts". Lets pretend the collateral damage from Drones is just that and not innocent civilians. I didn't serve ten years in the military to pretend everything we do is honorable and right. Not sure why some on the right can't love America warts and all. Hubris doesn't look good on people or a Country.

It took me a few weeks to "get it" in Calc 1, then it all made sense.
Calc 2 I thought was pretty brutal because you had to apply so many trig identities to simplify the problem down to something solvable.
Calc 3 was somewhat simple after that.
Diff Eq was really cool because you take complex equations, transform them, then solve via algebra and transform them back.
I took vector calculus (grad level course) my senior year also, which was pretty brutal. I think that was mostly because I was spending so much time on my senior design project though and didn't put enough time into vector calculus
I had calculus my senior year of high school taught by a very good teacher. My year of calculus at WVU was review thanks to the great public education I received.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT