ADVERTISEMENT

Herd fans

Yeah, sure thing. Keep telling yourself that while you watch your Ears tear through yet another mediocre season.

You don't realize how pathetic your comments are, and I think that's hysterical.

"We finished ranked higher than you one year" ... LOL
"We are 0-12 against you, but we had a year where we were ranked higher"
"We could never beat you, but you're playing a bunch of good teams now that can"

Yeah, we struggled to a 27-0 lead in the rain, giving up 117 yards through three quarters before we emptied the bench.

Now, if you want to say it was a boring game, I'll agree, but we never struggled and the game was never in doubt.
Exactly Banker, not really sure where saying we struggled against ODU makes sense. We did struggle against Kent State, but they have (atleast when we played them) the #3 Defense in the country.

Exactly Banker, not really sure where saying we struggled against ODU makes sense. We did struggle against Kent State, but they have (atleast when we played them) the #3 Defense in the country.

For someone whose goal was supposedly to shutdown TITM, to get rid of WVU fans, why are you here?

Anyway...

14-0 against Old Dominion, at the half, would be struggling...Unless, of course, Marshall isn't as good as Herd fans claim(ed).

For someone whose goal was supposedly to shutdown TITM, to get rid of WVU fans, why are you here?

Anyway...

14-0 against Old Dominion, at the half, would be struggling...Unless, of course, Marshall isn't as good as Herd fans claim(ed).
believe me Im trying not to be here, but i keep getting nudged and tapped, but our offense is struggling with injuries and still looking for Tommy shulers replacement, so thats slowed us a bit.

Statistics are easily skewed based on level of competition. Case in point. Appalachian State's defense is ranked #4 in your link.
You don't REALLY think Appalachian State has the 4th best defense in the country, do you?
You don't REALLY think Kent State's defense is the 11th best in the country, do you?

What do you think would happen to those rankings if they played, say ... Clemson. Or TCU, or Baylor, or TTU (ranked 1, 2 and 3 in offense), or even Notre Dame, Arizona, etc. Even Georgia Southern who is putting up over 40 points on everybody.

let me get this straight.

a herd fan is boasting about the defense of a team that's 2-3 and gives up 25 points per game, a team with wins over 1-4 fake-Miami and 0-4 FCS Delaware State, and a team that the herd actually damn near lost to.

am I missing something?

Kitty, we shut down titm because we wanted you off our turf (collective "you" meaning wvu fans). It didn't mean we still didn't want to make fun of the wvu middleers, the statistical mean of college football.

Reactions: 30Kelly
let me get this straight.

a herd fan is boasting about the defense of a team that's 2-3 and gives up 25 points per game, a team with wins over 1-4 fake-Miami and 0-4 FCS Delaware State, and a team that the herd actually damn near lost to.

am I missing something?

Nobody is discussing Shepherd Rams on here. Move along.

Kitty, we shut down titm because we wanted you off our turf (collective "you" meaning wvu fans). It didn't mean we still didn't want to make fun of the wvu middleers, the statistical mean of college football.
You shut it down because you are pussies, just like Doc, Mike, Crackhead Johnson, and your entire football program...

Reactions: 30CAT

Turf? LOL!

Whatever....You leave your "turf" to come here and play the same song and dance?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Let's go tease the fans of the team that has kicked our team's ass every time the two have played. We can tout our 100+ ranked schedules. They can't say anything because both teams lost to OU." -Herd fans

Ant-balled.

"Let's go tease the fans of the team that has kicked our team's ass every time the two have played. We can tout our 100+ ranked schedules. They can't say anything because both teams lost to OU." -Herd fans

Ant-balled.
Marshall = North Korea

Marshall = North Korea

More like Bagdad Bob
rurKF8V.gif

Statistics are easily skewed based on level of competition. Case in point. Appalachian State's defense is ranked #4 in your link.
You don't REALLY think Appalachian State has the 4th best defense in the country, do you?
You don't REALLY think Kent State's defense is the 11th best in the country, do you?

What do you think would happen to those rankings if they played, say ... Clemson. Or TCU, or Baylor, or TTU (ranked 1, 2 and 3 in offense), or even Notre Dame, Arizona, etc. Even Georgia Southern who is putting up over 40 points on everybody.
Kent state lost to minnisota by three. The same minnisota that stymied to vaunted TCU and almost pulled the upset, so yes I think Kent has a pretty decent defense. They just really suck on offense.

Kent state lost to minnisota by three. The same minnisota that stymied to vaunted TCU and almost pulled the upset, so yes I think Kent has a pretty decent defense. They just really suck on offense.

The same "vaunted defense" that allowed 52 points in a 52-3 loss against Illinois?

There are only about 30 IAA teams ranked higher than Kent,including Liberty...

Pretty decent ... or 11th best in the country ... that was the question.

I understand why you don't want to answer it.

Seems like you didnt shut down titm. Herdnation shut you down. I am free to go oost on that turf whenever i choose. The 4 donkeys cant.

Nobody is discussing Shepherd Rams on here. Move along.
yeah, you wouldn't want to discuss the real Herd squad of the state. they'd beat marshla as would every other DII U in WV. hell, they even take marshla's recruits at will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT