ADVERTISEMENT

Has Obama announced capture of Sweat in Upstate NY

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
on his watch. Sure Bro. Al is putting together a march to Canada border. Cannot pass up an opportunity to get headline.

on his watch. Sure Bro. Al is putting together a march to Canada border. Cannot pass up an opportunity to get headline.

We need to make a flag with this guys face on it and celebrate it. He's cool. Sure, he's in jail for killing someone, but he's cool so let's celebrate him. After awhile we'll forget that he murdered someone and then we can act all righteous when people tell us that flying a flag with his face on it is offensive to some people.

We need to make a flag with this guys face on it and celebrate it. He's cool. Sure, he's in jail for killing someone, but he's cool so let's celebrate him. After awhile we'll forget that he murdered someone and then we can act all righteous when people tell us that flying a flag with his face on it is offensive to some people.
As usual, you have stretched an offered response beyond the bounds of the discussion. What does "cool" mean to you? Perhaps the use of "cool" means something different to you. Nothing "cool" about a cop killer in my world. I really don't know where you live.

I was being sarcastic and I was trying to make an analogy about the Confederate flag issue.

Sarcasm as well as nuance are alien concepts on the right. That is why there is no Right wing Daily Show.

Forgive him for h

Forgive him for he is an idiot.
You are the idiot you see in the mirror daily. And you self-proclaim that you suck cocks better than Knox. Do you have to brag about every thing you do? Are you popping your daily pills a little early? Aw hell, go ahead, you would not be a loss.

You are the idiot you see in the mirror daily. And you self-proclaim that you suck cocks better than Knox. Do you have to brag about every thing you do? Are you popping your daily pills a little early? Aw hell, go ahead, you would not be a loss.
Like clockwork, here you are. Cra cra. Btw, when did you hear me say I like the pink pencil? And how have you determined I have a drug problem? just curious how you've arrived at another set of "facts".

LOL...You may be on to something here....why are there no whacko Daily Shows?....hmmmm

It's my theory that the left does sarcastic political humor better while the right does political talk radio better. The left tried to copy Rush and the million other crazy righty talk radio people and it failed (Air Americao). OTOH I've seen some right wing attempts at sarcastic political humor and they just don't work.

Last edited:
Like clockwork, here you are. Cra cra. Btw, when did you hear me say I like the pink pencil? And how have you determined I have a drug problem? just curious how you've arrived at another set of "facts".
You were very proud of the fact you had sucked more than Knox when you lied about me calling your son a name - which I had not done at that time. It is not as hard as users want to believe, that people can detect someone high - say and do crazy shit.

You were very proud of the fact you had sucked more than Knox when you lied about me calling your son a name - which I had not done at that time. It is not as hard as users want to believe, that people can detect someone high - say and do crazy shit.[/QUOTE

You did call my son a fag you stupid old man. Alzheimers? Not sure why you'd deny. Certainly not something a racist, lying, Neanderthal should be ashamed of. Perfectly in character. As to me, I like girls (and they definitely like me ;)) and other than smoking a little weed in my youngers days and enjoying a drink or seven, I as clean as a whistle. :cool2:

I did say your son was a fag.

I had not made that statement until you insisted for two weeks that I had so I then agreed with you. If you are going to insist that he is a fag for two weeks, I will eventually agree with you. I do not know your son, but if you insist, you are a better judge than I. Actually, if you brag about being a cocksucker, I will not question your assessment of your son. These are things that are foreign to my world.

I did say your son was a fag.

I had not made that statement until you insisted for two weeks that I had so I then agreed with you. If you are going to insist that he is a fag for two weeks, I will eventually agree with you. I do not know your son, but if you insist, you are a better judge than I. Actually, if you brag about being a cocksucker, I will not question your assessment of your son. These are things that are foreign to my world.
g1344545798498673827.jpg

I am old, and you are just an ugly individual - insisting your own son is a fag. But, like Knox, what would you expect from a Prick that sucks cock?

If you can't carry on an intelligent conversation, which it has already been demonstrated on here numerous times that you can't, please don't post here. We don't want to hear about how you think someone's son is a "fag" (your words not mine). You're the most immature older person I've ever seen.

If you can't carry on an intelligent conversation, which it has already been demonstrated on here numerous times that you can't, please don't post here. We don't want to hear about how you think someone's son is a "fag" (your words not mine). You're the most immature older person I've ever seen.
Asshole, seniority has some privileges. If you will look at the dates of membership, I would suggest you take a powder.

What is the level of intellect that YOU demand as a prerequisite to post on this forum? What are your credentials for posting? You are attempting to enter into a difference that has been going on for some time and you don't need to be there. FYI, fag is a term introduced in the discussion by Triple Prick. It is not in my ever day vernacular.

Quote, YOU"(we) don't want to hear about how you...... fag(your word not mine)". Actually,Triple Prick introduced the term, and you are going to elect to repeat what the most lying bastard on the board says. Why do you side with him?

You say I have demonstrated an inability to carry on an intelligent conversation. Care to elaborate? If you will look at the times I display a short fuse, the object of the comments are directed at Triple Prick. He is an admitted bigger cocksucker than Knox. Are you attempting to enter this exchange because you too are gay and you feel a need to side with a professed homo?

If you care to respond to the inquiries, please step forward. If it is just to side with Triple Prick, take a powder.

Asshole, seniority has some privileges. If you will look at the dates of membership, I would suggest you take a powder.

What is the level of intellect that YOU demand as a prerequisite to post on this forum? What are your credentials for posting? You are attempting to enter into a difference that has been going on for some time and you don't need to be there. FYI, fag is a term introduced in the discussion by Triple Prick. It is not in my ever day vernacular.

Quote, YOU"(we) don't want to hear about how you...... fag(your word not mine)". Actually,Triple Prick introduced the term, and you are going to elect to repeat what the most lying bastard on the board says. Why do you side with him?

You say I have demonstrated an inability to carry on an intelligent conversation. Care to elaborate? If you will look at the times I display a short fuse, the object of the comments are directed at Triple Prick. He is an admitted bigger cocksucker than Knox. Are you attempting to enter this exchange because you too are gay and you feel a need to side with a professed homo?

If you care to respond to the inquiries, please step forward. If it is just to side with Triple Prick, take a powder.

I'm not gay and I don't bash those that are. I'm happy they get to legally marry. I've never seen RPJ claim to be gay. I graduated from WVU.

Most of the time when you get upset or lose a debate, you resort to name calling and a temper tantrum. Just my observation. This is a message board, don't let anyone get under your skin like that. I'm here for entertainment and exchange of thoughts and ideas. It is entertaining and enlightening at times.

Seniority don't mean shit!, the dumbasses I knew in fourth grade are still dumbasses today!

I'm not gay and I don't bash those that are. I'm happy they get to legally marry. I've never seen RPJ claim to be gay. I graduated from WVU.

Most of the time when you get upset or lose a debate, you resort to name calling and a temper tantrum. Just my observation. This is a message board, don't let anyone get under your skin like that. I'm here for entertainment and exchange of thoughts and ideas. It is entertaining and enlightening at times.

I'm not gay and not sure where the old man got the idea that I'm an "admitted cocksucker".(not that there's anything wrong with that). Of course, he either doesn't remember or is lying about calling my son some nasty names after I posted a pic of him here. He's also continued to rail on my cousins who are half Black. He really is unstable.

I'm not gay and not sure where the old man got the idea that I'm an "admitted cocksucker".(not that there's anything wrong with that). Of course, he either doesn't remember or is lying about calling my son some nasty names after I posted a pic of him here. He's also continued to rail on my cousins who are half Black. He really is unstable.
Triple Prick, you seem to be a man of means. You like to brag about your travels. I am willing to bet any amount that you want and we can make it worthwhile for V(or team) to do research. Specifically, you said you were a bigger(or better) cocksucker than Knox. Passage means the same or is verbatim.

Now, be the biggest liar(as others have claimed) on the board or shut up. Nothing wrong with my memory. You also said you were, "going to kick the dog shit out of me". That is also a lie - has not happened.

Refresher to board, this was started when Triple Prick made a derogatory remark about Sarah Palin's handicapped son. I challenged the asshole about the idiotic remark about a child who could not defend his condition. Knowing that everything in TP's world is black to be defending blacks. He even said he had cousins who were black.

Armed with the history, I told the TP that when his son quit hand polishing his shaft(golf club suggestion) the he would bring him home a black grandchild to raise. Never did I call the boy a name, until after several weeks of him stating I called the boy a fag, I complied and called him a fag - never before. Perhaps a weak response to the excessive comments about the handicapped boy, but I had to defend the kid and that was what came out.

Countryboy, you are also enlightened to what prompted the exchange. Triple Prick just gets too wasted to be posting on the board and becomes a little too involved in himself. Never knows when he went over the line. But he always reverses field and plays the victim part in the end and asks for his team to come to his aid.

Triple Prick, you seem to be a man of means. You like to brag about your travels. I am willing to bet any amount that you want and we can make it worthwhile for V(or team) to do research. Specifically, you said you were a bigger(or better) cocksucker than Knox. Passage means the same or is verbatim.

Now, be the biggest liar(as others have claimed) on the board or shut up. Nothing wrong with my memory. You also said you were, "going to kick the dog shit out of me". That is also a lie - has not happened.

Refresher to board, this was started when Triple Prick made a derogatory remark about Sarah Palin's handicapped son. I challenged the asshole about the idiotic remark about a child who could not defend his condition. Knowing that everything in TP's world is black to be defending blacks. He even said he had cousins who were black.

Armed with the history, I told the TP that when his son quit hand polishing his shaft(golf club suggestion) the he would bring him home a black grandchild to raise. Never did I call the boy a name, until after several weeks of him stating I called the boy a fag, I complied and called him a fag - never before. Perhaps a weak response to the excessive comments about the handicapped boy, but I had to defend the kid and that was what came out.

Countryboy, you are also enlightened to what prompted the exchange. Triple Prick just gets too wasted to be posting on the board and becomes a little too involved in himself. Never knows when he went over the line. But he always reverses field and plays the victim part in the end and asks for his team to come to his aid.

[roll][roll][roll]You have lost your mind. Who in their right mind would say he is homo if he isn't (not that there's anything wrong with that). Old man, you have officially lost it. Seek help. Or call Kevorkian.

[roll][roll][roll]You have lost your mind. Who in their right mind would say he is homo if he isn't (not that there's anything wrong with that). Old man, you have officially lost it. Seek help. Or call Kevorkian.
Chicken-shit. It is only money. Do I have a second?

What is incorrect in my statement? Don't duck and dodge. Except for bragging about how great you are, can you make a direct statement, you lying bastard?

V, can you do the research on the subject. Not a request, just can you do it to expose the imposter? Time-frame would have been shortly after he reappeared as RPJ. Probably his first tirade after he was removed under his prior name.

Chicken-shit. It is only money. Do I have a second?

What is incorrect in my statement? Don't duck and dodge. Except for bragging about how great you are, can you make a direct statement, you lying bastard?

V, can you do the research on the subject. Not a request, just can you do it to expose the imposter? Time-frame would have been shortly after he reappeared as RPJ. Probably his first tirade after he was removed under his prior name.
Maybe you should contact the FBI:flush: [roll][roll]You have to be the most idiotic poster ever in this forum and we've had a bunch. Congrats! :fistbump:

Maybe you should contact the FBI:flush: [roll][roll]You have to be the most idiotic poster ever in this forum and we've had a bunch. Congrats! :fistbump:
That is a weaker response than mine to tell you your son would bring you a black grandchild when he quits polishing his shaft which was in response to your vulgar comment about Sarah Palin's handicapped kid. You get on your stuff and lose control of your tongue and brain.

That is a weaker response than mine to tell you your son would bring you a black grandchild when he quits polishing his shaft which was in response to your vulgar comment about Sarah Palin's handicapped kid. You get on your stuff and lose control of your tongue and brain.
And there you go with your racist remarks. And what exactly was my supposed "vulgar remark" regarding Palin's child? Let's carry this on some more. I'm having fun![banana]

And there you go with your racist remarks. And what exactly was my supposed "vulgar remark" regarding Palin's child? Let's carry this on some more. I'm having fun![banana]
I too have fun with this, but when all you have to offer is the repetition of an habitual liar, it has to be boring to the rest of the board. Now I do repeat my offer to make a meaningful wager regarding the lie you repeat using V as the arbiter to again Id you as a liar and a pain in the ass to the board, we can settle the difference.

You appear to be unable to sleep this one off, as you come back today repeating the same lies. BTW, have you forgotten that you were going to kick the dog shit out of this 75 year old man, or it is just another of your lies that you offer the board and then get cold feet and become the victim in the exchange?

Same cowardice shown re the rebel flag when you hide behind a screen name when you speak of your disdain you have for the entire South while making your living in the South. Could you possibly be living a lie when you speak of your profession and location that you expound on the board? Is there any reason for anyone to believe anything you say?

Would like to say I have better things to do than sit here discussing your propensity to lie, but I don't.

I too have fun with this, but when all you have to offer is the repetition of an habitual liar, it has to be boring to the rest of the board. Now I do repeat my offer to make a meaningful wager regarding the lie you repeat using V as the arbiter to again Id you as a liar and a pain in the ass to the board, we can settle the difference.

You appear to be unable to sleep this one off, as you come back today repeating the same lies. BTW, have you forgotten that you were going to kick the dog shit out of this 75 year old man, or it is just another of your lies that you offer the board and then get cold feet and become the victim in the exchange?

Same cowardice shown re the rebel flag when you hide behind a screen name when you speak of your disdain you have for the entire South while making your living in the South. Could you possibly be living a lie when you speak of your profession and location that you expound on the board? Is there any reason for anyone to believe anything you say?

Would like to say I have better things to do than sit here discussing your propensity to lie, but I don't.
Just as I thought. Nothing on the Palin child. I would kick the dog shit out of you if I knew I wouldn't go to jail. Probably wouldn't look too good on my part though abusing the elderly. Perhaps we could meet at Sheetz in Westover on Saturday morning, October 10 at 8 am before I head to the game. I'll be driving a Black Porsche Carerra with TN tags.

Just as I thought. Nothing on the Palin child. I would kick the dog shit out of you if I knew I wouldn't go to jail. Probably wouldn't look too good on my part though abusing the elderly. Perhaps we could meet at Sheetz in Westover on Saturday morning, October 10 at 8 am before I head to the game. I'll be driving a Black Porsche Carerra with TN tags.
It would save time if you will give me your name and description and meet in the parking lot of your choice of undertakers in Morgantown. I will be in the White Cadillac with South Carolina handicapped license. Definitely look forward to it.

You shouldn't have trouble locating me in all your travels if that date is too late. I may be going to WV next week if you want to give me your business address and give me the days and time you will be available - sorta like an appointment. May let us find out who is crazier. See how easy it is to be accommodating without all the BS ?

It would save time if you will give me your name and description and meet in the parking lot of your choice of undertakers in Morgantown. I will be in the White Cadillac with South Carolina handicapped license. Definitely look forward to it.

You shouldn't have trouble locating me in all your travels if that date is too late. I may be going to WV next week if you want to give me your business address and give me the days and time you will be available - sorta like an appointment. May let us find out who is crazier. See how easy it is to be accommodating without all the BS ?
I think it is apparent who's crazier.

I think it is apparent who's crazier.
You finally told the truth, you lying bastard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT