ADVERTISEMENT

Goober Slobber U. has 6 NCs. Mu has 2. When the heifers...

PriddyBoy

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Highlawn
win 4 more pee wee championships, they too may come to Mountaineer Field for a beating.

Dairy-calf-2-500x248.jpg

SAVAGE. I've been away on the scout board for a few days and it was lively and fun. I come back to find this lonely post by p-boy. I note that your picture of your fav livestock concubine is of face only. Are you the man behind the heifer?

Well Party on Priddy!

SAVAGE. I've been away on the scout board for a few days and it was lively and fun. I come back to find this lonely post by p-boy. I note that your picture of your fav livestock concubine is of face only. Are you the man behind the heifer?

Well Party on Priddy!
LOL!

The Panthers (the REAL GSU) would copulate with eagles if they could find someone to hold them down.

LOL!

The Panthers (the REAL GSU) would copulate with eagles if they could find someone to hold them down.

Panthers, RGSU - you have lost it. U Nasty poop talker U. The strain of defending yourself against Valley & I has been to much for U.

If I weren't so tired I fill you in on the FAKE GSU that we scored 69 points on last year.
MARSHALL has nothing on those freaks.

If I weren't so tired I fill you in on the FAKE GSU that we scored 69 points on last year.
MARSHALL has nothing on those freaks.

ADVERTISEMENT