ADVERTISEMENT

Glenville State University . . .

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
is a farm club for Marshall University athletics, just as WVU was for the University of Michigan.

Welcome_Kim_Stephens_Website_Header.png

She's on the cute side...
I don't know the whole story, but one of my high school friends has a son who's an attorney for the firm that worked up her contract, and her husband-to-be is the head coach of the GSU men's team, and it was to be a package deal (supposedly). I was a little afraid that she may turn it down, or get poached by the cousins. If the package deal is true, and I suspect it is since everything else has occurred, then I would anticipate the GSU coach joining Coach Dan's staff.

Reactions: Humptod
I don't know the whole story, but one of my high school friends has a son who's an attorney for the firm that worked up her contract, and her husband-to-be is the head coach of the GSU men's team, and it was to be a package deal (supposedly). I was a little afraid that she may turn it down, or get poached by the cousins. If the package deal is true, and I suspect it is since everything else has occurred, then I would anticipate the GSU coach joining Coach Dan's staff.
He can have Cline's spot as far as I'm concerned!

Reactions: Humptod
is a farm club for Marshall University athletics, just as WVU was for the University of Michigan.

Welcome_Kim_Stephens_Website_Header.png
not actually fluffy......Glenville grads are sent nationwide to solve the problems of athletics and the world itself......I myself am a shining example....Virginia was crap before I got here...at least the western side of virginia has improved since I arrived

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT