ADVERTISEMENT

Free Hank Hill before football season begins...the

Hank is free to post, but chooses not to do so, since his beloved program and their supporters turned their back on a life long fan.

It's a shame a good man like Hank is unable to speak the truth without upsetting the delusional wing of the fan base, which in WVU's case, makes up 98% of the total.

Reactions: Humptod
Tell him to come back and mix it up the Herd fans over here ....it was a pleasure to smack with someone who possessed a degree of intellectual honesty and who could come up with something other than inane insults and name calling!

I miss Hank. It's hard to believe these guys would turn on him. Disgusting really.

They zealously defend the party line no matter how disingenuous it is.....Hank would call a spade ...a spade!

I agree on all points. Hank is one of the few cousins that actually has integrity when it comes to speaking Ear sports. He also possesses more wit than the rest of the gang combined. That's not saying a lot, but it's the truth nonetheless.

I hope so...I may not agree with what you say but I'll stand up for your right to say it! I think most of us feel that way!

I miss Hank. It's hard to believe these guys would turn on him. Disgusting really.

The main board just went off the deep end a couple years ago, after an influx from the other site. The main board 10 years ago is what got me to become a premium member. I hardly look at it anymore.

Hank must be aggravating the Hell out of you boys for you to put this much effort into trying to get rid of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT