ADVERTISEMENT

Facts be damned

No, it's not hard to say; rather, it's simply difficult for you to admit. Ask South Dakota State about the big, bad Jayhawks. That's South Dakota "F'ing" State

Maybe your AD can schedule a game with Kansas since Marshall specializes in playing weak teams. Don't expect them to visit the Joan though.

Reactions: countryroads89
Maybe your AD can schedule a game with Kansas since Marshall specializes in playing weak teams. Don't expect them to visit the Joan though.
Thanks, but the Herd has no interest in playing the three bottom feeders in the weakest P-5 conference in all the land (Kansas, Iowa State, Ear U). We have bigger fish to fry. Bigger ACC and SEC programs on the Herd slate this year, and into the future.

Thanks, but the Herd has no interest in playing the three bottom feeders in the weakest P-5 conference in all the land (Kansas, Iowa State, Ear U). We have bigger fish to fry. Bigger ACC and SEC programs on the Herd slate this year, and into the future.

You're only fooling yourself......

I see those bigger fish on your future schedules - Ohio U, Kent St. Akron, Miami of Ohio......it's good that you are keeping in touch with the MAC, might come in handy when your AD starts begging for them to let you back in.

No but we have beat Kansas the last two years on the hard court and we just beat them out for a top 50 player. Not that facts matter.

Kansas recruits at an entire different level than you, so that top 50 player probably didnt get much love from them because they are too busy chasing a top 10 player. And, you are not closing the gap on Kansas in basketball.

Kansas recruits at an entire different level than you, so that top 50 player probably didnt get much love from them because they are too busy chasing a top 10 player. And, you are not closing the gap on Kansas in basketball.
Facts suggest otherwise. Of course Marshall fans are sports simpletons.

Facts suggest otherwise. Of course Marshall fans are sports simpletons.

Yeah, a data set of four games makes it a fact, but the previous 100 years does not make it a fact.

I would say the fact that they have signed more kids in the top 50 than kids outside of it the past few years would be an indication that they are not going to push hard for a kid ranked at that level this time of the year.

Yeah, a data set of four games makes it a fact, but the previous 100 years does not make it a fact.

We didn't play Kansas 'the previous 100 years'... lol

The average NBA team has 4.9 former McDonald's All-Americans on its roster and several had as few as one or two.
http://www.mcdonaldsallamerican.com/content/dam/allamerican/pdfs/Player-Alumni-List-12-2013.pdf
Kansas has had a shitload of players from this list...
Darnell Valentine (1977)
Greg Dreiling (1981)
Danny Manning (1984)
Rick Calloway (1985)
Tony Guy (1985)
Mark Randall (1986)
Mike Maddox (1987)
Darrin Hancock (1990)
Ben Davis (1991)
Calvin Rayford (1991)
Jacque Vaughn (1993)
Raef LaFrentz (1994)
Paul Pierce (1995)
Ryan Robertson (1995)
Lester Earl (1996)
Eric Chenowith (1997)
Kenny Gregory (1997)
Jeff Boschee (1998)
Nick Collison (1999)
Aaron Miles (2001)
Wayne Simien (2001)
J.R. Giddens (2003)
David Padgett (2003)
Mario Chalmers (2005)
Micah Downs (2005)
Julian Wright (2005)
Darrell Arthur (2006)
Sherron Collins (2006)
Cole Aldrich (2007)
Xavier Henry (2009)
Josh Selby (2010)
Perry Ellis (2012)
Wayne Selden, Jr. (2013)
Andrew Wiggins (2013)
Cliff Alexander (2014)
Kelly Oubre (2014)

WVU has had ONE...EVER.

but yet we beat them the last three times in Morgantown...
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2016/jan/12/familiar-feeling-ku-falls-west-virginia-third-stra/

baka

Last edited:
We didn't play Kansas 'the previous 100 years'... lol

The average NBA team has 4.9 former McDonald's All-Americans on its roster and several had as few as one or two.
http://www.mcdonaldsallamerican.com/content/dam/allamerican/pdfs/Player-Alumni-List-12-2013.pdf
Kansas has had a shitload of players from this list...
Darnell Valentine (1977)
Greg Dreiling (1981)
Danny Manning (1984)
Rick Calloway (1985)
Tony Guy (1985)
Mark Randall (1986)
Mike Maddox (1987)
Darrin Hancock (1990)
Ben Davis (1991)
Calvin Rayford (1991)
Jacque Vaughn (1993)
Raef LaFrentz (1994)
Paul Pierce (1995)
Ryan Robertson (1995)
Lester Earl (1996)
Eric Chenowith (1997)
Kenny Gregory (1997)
Jeff Boschee (1998)
Nick Collison (1999)
Aaron Miles (2001)
Wayne Simien (2001)
J.R. Giddens (2003)
David Padgett (2003)
Mario Chalmers (2005)
Micah Downs (2005)
Julian Wright (2005)
Darrell Arthur (2006)
Sherron Collins (2006)
Cole Aldrich (2007)
Xavier Henry (2009)
Josh Selby (2010)
Perry Ellis (2012)
Wayne Selden, Jr. (2013)
Andrew Wiggins (2013)
Cliff Alexander (2014)
Kelly Oubre (2014)

WVU has had ONE...EVER.

but yet we beat them the last three times in Morgantown...
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2016/jan/12/familiar-feeling-ku-falls-west-virginia-third-stra/

baka

Reading comprehension isnt your friend, I see.

Reading comprehension isnt your friend, I see.
Logic isnt your friend I see. How can one judge the recent path of both programs and judge the gap closing or not without considering the past 4-6 games? You seem to want to simply ignore data that hurts your point which is typical from a moron who has no point.

You are right that Kansas recruits at a different level. However we are playing them tough and winning some games against them. We just beat them out for a top 50 guy that they wanted. So the facts show we are closing the gap not that facts have ever mattered to the turds.

Logic isnt your friend I see. How can one judge the recent path of both programs and judge the gap closing or not without considering the past 4-6 games? You seem to want to simply ignore data that hurts your point which is typical from a moron who has no point.

Its called an outlier. I am sure that several teams over the years have played Kansas well for a few games, but was eventually shown to be nothing more than an anomaly.

You are right that Kansas recruits at a different level. However we are playing them tough and winning some games against them. We just beat them out for a top 50 guy that they wanted. So the facts show we are closing the gap not that facts have ever mattered to the turds.

If it makes you feel better at night.

Its called an outlier. I am sure that several teams over the years have played Kansas well for a few games, but was eventually shown to be nothing more than an anomaly.
Now you are just throwing around terms you dont understand. Outlier? Stay stupid young man.

Now you are just throwing around terms you dont understand. Outlier? Stay stupid young man.

I fully understand the terms I am using. I have analyzed data and worked with stats for several years in my professional and personal life.

You all claiming that you are catching KU in basketball is far from the truth. And attempting to act as if what I am saying is somehow something I don't understand won't change that.

Take a break Alfie, you're in over your head and you truly don't understand how dumb you look with the BS you post here.

You all claiming that you are catching KU in basketball is far from the truth. And attempting to act as if what I am saying is somehow something I don't understand won't change that.
You can choose to ignore the recent head to head contests with KU or the steady rise of WVU in the standings year to year if you want. It still does not change the facts. By hey good luck in the worst conference in both football and basketball.

Y
You can choose to ignore the recent head to head contests with KU or the steady rise of WVU in the standings year to year if you want. It still does not change the facts. By hey good luck in the worst conference in both football and basketball.

Because I am using logical examples to show how stupid you have to be to think wvu is catching up to Kansas in basketball?

There is nothing overwhelming about some stooge saying that a couple games and 1 recruit is proof that you all are about to catch one of the top 5 programs of all time.

Y

Because I am using logical examples to show how stupid you have to be to think wvu is catching up to Kansas in basketball?

There is nothing overwhelming about some stooge saying that a couple games and 1 recruit is proof that you all are about to catch one of the top 5 programs of all time.
If only someone had said that. Honesty is not your policy?

Y

What logic? MVU fans always get butthurt when WVU has success. That does not qualify for logic. How about facts? WVU just beat them and several other blue bloods for a top 50 recruit. WVU has won 3 of the last 7 games against KU. Those are facts. They will sign great players, we will continue to play them tough and you will continue to be butthurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT