Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, but it’s not a problem worth a large chunk of the budget

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
So, if I vote 'yes' then i'm on par with God, Jesus, and Obama

If I vote 'no' then i'm the devil incarnate and worse a climate change denier

IF I vote 'Yes, but it’s not a problem worth a large chunk of the budget' while i'm not a complete slime ball because i realize that climate change is real, i'm gutter trash because i'm not willing to do anything about it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's not simple. Pollution is a real problem, catastrophic climate change is a myth.
Climate change is happening (catastrophic level isn’t relevant) and whether it’s man-made or not isn’t relevant either. It will effect our infrastructure and economy, and it should be a focus of the government (by studying the effects and possible solutions). That’s what the question indicates.

So, if I vote 'yes' then i'm on par with God, Jesus, and Obama

If I vote 'no' then i'm the devil incarnate and worse a climate change denier

IF I vote 'Yes, but it’s not a problem worth a large chunk of the budget' while i'm not a complete slime ball because i realize that climate change is real, i'm gutter trash because i'm not willing to do anything about it.
I think if you answer yes, you think the government should seriously focus on pollution. If you answer no, you think businesses and consumers can deal with it

Climate change is happening (catastrophic level isn’t relevant) and whether it’s man-made or not isn’t relevant either. It will effect our infrastructure and economy, and it should be a focus of the government (by studying the effects and possible solutions). That’s what the question indicates.
Way more than climate change in play here. There is a reason the EPA was formed and it had everything to do with 'we are our own worst enemy'.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Because you believe the consumer and the market will make the adjustments without the forced action?
That’s part of it, another is that I don’t think we can control the climate to the point of impacting it in either direction substantially, adding in historical context like the formation of Assawoman Bay, and that I was vehemntly opposed to the financial commitments made in Paris. I’m for pollution control. Also, there isn’t a tangible approach to solution, fvck, there isn’t even a solution. You all have a bad message. Let’s start small and tangible, clean up the goddamn trash pile in the Pacific. I’ll donate time and money to that.

As you know, I donate time and money to Bay Restoration projects, so I’m not just some ecoterrorist. I think you all seek to control that which you can’t.

Reactions: Boomboom521
That’s part of it, another is that I don’t think we can control the climate to the point of impacting it in either direction substantially, adding in historical context like the formation of Assawoman Bay, and that I was vehemntly opposed to the financial commitments made in Paris. I’m for pollution control. Also, there isn’t a tangible approach to solution, fvck, there isn’t even a solution. You all have a bad message. Let’s start small and tangible, clean up the goddamn trash pile in the Pacific. I’ll donate time and money to that.

As you know, I donate time and money to Bay Restoration projects, so I’m not just some ecoterrorist. I think you all seek to control that which you can’t.
You have a very good way of looking at things sometimes.....aiming small is absolutely the best approach to win people over. However, some feel like it’s too late for that, and I’m fearful they are right.

You have a very good way of looking at things sometimes.....aiming small is absolutely the best approach to win people over. However, some feel like it’s too late for that, and I’m fearful they are right.
Yea, that why you don’t put those fvckers in charge of messaging or execution. In my industry, we call them engineers.

Yea, that why you don’t put those fvckers in charge of messaging or execution. In my industry, we call them engineers.
They’re actual called scientists, and they’ve been leading the message for 2 decades now.

It's not simple. Pollution is a real problem, catastrophic climate change is a myth.

I don't know if it is a myth or not. I know I am not convinced there is man-made climate change. Calling it a myth is a little over the top though don't you think? We really don't know.

6jZew.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT