ADVERTISEMENT

Dreamius Smith

Never mind... Congrats West Virginia. I think you got a good one. I thought for sure he was on the verge of committing to OSU. He is supposedly best friends with Randle. You can't go wrong pulling the top kids from Wichita. It's either back to the drawing board for OSU, or we've heard something good about Altee Tenpenny or Dontre Wilson (or Randle has told Smith/OSU coaches he'll be back next year).

Originally posted by TheRedSon:
Never mind... Congrats West Virginia. I think you got a good one. I thought for sure he was on the verge of committing to OSU. He is supposedly best friends with Randle. You can't go wrong pulling the top kids from Wichita. It's either back to the drawing board for OSU, or we've heard something good about Altee Tenpenny or Dontre Wilson (or Randle has told Smith/OSU coaches he'll be back next year).
We desperately need running back help. In the Oklahoma game Tavon highlighted the weakness of our current backs to hit the hole properly. Holgs wants to run the ball & he won't have the offense he wants until he can run the ball. That's not going to happen with the guys we currently have on the roster. I like Buie & Garrison, but they are not every down backs that can get you 100+ yards per game & 4 or 5 yards per carry.
This post was edited on 11/20 10:03 AM by bobhertzel'ssweatpants

hope you're right. we need some help and a few good big backs. he looks like he can fit the bill.

Well word around here was that he might be a qualifying risk. Good to see he got his work done.

good. he can use spring practice to get ready for the upcoming season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT