ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ga Southern have to pay its players $25/hr...

and give them advance copies of tests to win your pee wee titles, like Marshall did?

NO!
So you're going gangsta on me, Dole!

We don't pay our players in cash. The students agreed that the Sports dorms should have their own stills.
This quells the savages.
As far as pee wee tithes go Mr. Dole, you've been in FBS for how long & how many NCs have you posted in the last 30 years?

Last edited:
Twenty-five dollars do you think Georgia Southern is rich. Don't plain uniforms and team having to ride in yellow school bus's tell you that Georgia Southern does not have any money for such things.

Mr. Dole, you've been in FBS for how long & how many NCs have you posted in the last 30 years?

Answer: Zero national titles. Ever, not just last 30 years. wvu has as many FBS titles as Marshall and GSU.

No titles.... Played for one... But do have 3 BCS(Orange{Clemson}, Sugar{The real Georgia}, Fiesta{Oklahoma}) trophies in the trophy case, among others. Tied for 5th most victories in BCS history with a 100% winning percentage in BCS bowls played. Not too shabby for a bunch of hillbillies.......14th in all time D1 wins............ Marshall has played in a few fast food bowls in their history. Funny thing is, Marshall would be winless in their history if they had to play WVU every game.:chairshot: I believe the Reagan Administration was the last time Marshall beat a top 25 team, and it may be their only. They like to flap their jaws between getting them wired shut after playing WVU.

Valley.......Talon.... If you're coming to the game, look us up on The Blue Lot for some good eats and shine before the game. Most visiting folks really enjoy partaking with us(ask anyone in the B12 who has come). Marshall fans are the only ones who are afraid to come near.

A friend of mine was leaving the stadium last year after we knocked off #4 Baylor (punched them in the mouth too) as the Baylor assistant coaches were also leaving the press box, and one of them said during their brief conversation, "This is the best place in the Big 12". You'll enjoy it. Not the outcome, but the people and the party.

No titles.... .

Valley.......Talon.... If you're coming to the game, look us up on The Blue Lot for some good eats and shine before the game. Most visiting folks really enjoy partaking with us(ask anyone in the B12 who has come). Marshall fans are the only ones who are afraid to come near.

A friend of mine was leaving the stadium last year after we knocked off #4 Baylor (punched them in the mouth too) as the Baylor assistant coaches were also leaving the press box, and one of them said during their brief conversation, "This is the best place in the Big 12". You'll enjoy it. Not the outcome, but the people and the party.

THANKS VERY MUCH- I would love to join you if I can get away, but it would be hard.

Mr. Dole, you've been in FBS for how long & how many NCs have you posted in the last 30 years?

Answer: Zero national titles. Ever, not just last 30 years. wvu has as many FBS titles as Marshall and GSU.
Marshall has as many wins vs WVU as WVU has national titles... 0-12...

Really wish there were quality schools, actually on our schedule, that came here and talked smack. Nope..... We're stuck with our physically and mentally disabled stepbrother flooding our board looking for handouts. Just like they petition the state legislature for money to stay afloat. No one wants to go to their games. Check this out: For $160 you can get BOTH season football and basketball tickets at Marshall(pork chop around the neck, and the dog still won't play with them)... and membership in their athletic "boosters" club to boot. Our single game tickets to football generally cost more than that. They don't need a booster's club......they need a booster seat.

Oklahoma, Texas, OK St., Baylor, TCU..... they don't come here talking smack... And, we've beaten each other. But, we have to tolerate a constant whine from a tiny fan base that has never, ever, beaten us(it was, Silence of the Lambs, after every game. Then... it would start back up)..... a confirmed cheater in the lower echelons(expelled from their conference), and in FBS. Seems obsessive to me, and self-aggrandizing. But, 'There, but for the Grace of God, go I'.... GSU is actually ON our schedule (appropriate and appreciated smack).

Really wish there were quality schools, actually on our schedule, that came here and talked smack. Nope..... We're stuck with our physically and mentally disabled stepbrother flooding our board looking for handouts. Just like they petition the state legislature for money to stay afloat. No one wants to go to their games. Check this out: For $160 you can get BOTH season football and basketball tickets at Marshall(pork chop around the neck, and the dog still won't play with them)... and membership in their athletic "boosters" club to boot. Our single game tickets to football generally cost more than that. They don't need a booster's club......they need a booster seat.

Oklahoma, Texas, OK St., Baylor, TCU..... they don't come here talking smack... And, we've beaten each other. But, we have to tolerate a constant whine from a tiny fan base that has never, ever, beaten us(it was, Silence of the Lambs, after every game. Then... it would start back up)..... a confirmed cheater in the lower echelons(expelled from their conference), and in FBS. Seems obsessive to me, and self-aggrandizing. But, 'There, but for the Grace of God, go I'.... GSU is actually ON our schedule (appropriate and appreciated smack).

Well Couch, I thank you for that post. I've got nothing to say bad, yet, about your friends at Moo-U. You've got to look at it differently though, without MU this board would be empty and the few of you that man it, although irritated, would have nothing to do.

NOW GO GET SOME COUCH - COUCH!

FRIEND
TALON

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT