ADVERTISEMENT

Darkest part of American history is upon us...

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
I mean with the Confederate Flag being removed, Gay marriage now legal, and ObamaCare legal....the apocalypse is soon to come!!!!! I mean the Great Depression, the birth of Nazi Germany and WWII, the rise of radical Islam, the 9/11 attacks, and the financial crisis of the early 2000's.....those things weren't big enough to bring us down.....but gays and health care.....and a flag.....are.......:scream:

Folks...go to the stores...stock up now. It's not too late YET. DOOM....I tell you.....DOOMED!!!!!!

Some of you self-described conservatives on here need to relax. Just because you aren't getting your way, doesn't mean the world is coming to an end.

I mean with the Confederate Flag being removed, Gay marriage now legal, and ObamaCare legal....the apocalypse is soon to come!!!!! I mean the Great Depression, the birth of Nazi Germany and WWII, the rise of radical Islam, the 9/11 attacks, and the financial crisis of the early 2000's.....those things weren't big enough to bring us down.....but gays and health care.....and a flag.....are.......:scream:

Folks...go to the stores...stock up now. It's not too late YET. DOOM....I tell you.....DOOMED!!!!!!

Some of you self-described conservatives on here need to relax. Just because you aren't getting your way, doesn't mean the world is coming to an end.
Now that all of these things are occurring, I'm just curious on what the next sideshow will be to keep everyone's focus off of what really matters.

Now that you libtards have affected such progressive change on people can i assume that all is well moving forward?

Now that all of these things are occurring, I'm just curious on what the next sideshow will be to keep everyone's focus off of what really matters.

If there is one thing that conservatives are good at,it is fake outrage. Just wait until Obama takes a vacation or Hillary says something stupid. The sheep will be here parroting Breitbart, Drudge and Rush.

Now that you libtards have affected such progressive change on people can i assume that all is well moving forward?

First off, you don't know whether I'm a liberal or a conservative.

Secondly, wasn't it conservative judges who voted for allowing gay marriages and ObamaCare? Now conservatives are saying Roberts "betrayed" them. Why? Because he went with what he felt was either the right thing?

Thirdly, having people with affordable health insurance is a plus for the nation's health and well-being, and isn't doing too badly for the insurance stockholders either. May just help the economy? Time will tell. As for gay marriage, you and I shouldn't care (I'm assuming you are straight; I am). Not allowing gays to marry wasn't doing anything to stop the "immoral" acts they were committed. But I find it funny, conservatives talking about immoral acts while they all live solid, straight lives....I'm sure....:joy:

The world isn't going to end now because of these decisions. There are more concerning issues out there than removing a flag, gay marriage, or health care for millions.

If there is one thing that conservatives are good at,it is fake outrage. Just wait until Obama takes a vacation or Hillary says something stupid. The sheep will be here parroting Breitbart, Drudge and Rush.
Lol. Democrats never exhibit fake outrage or hypocrisy. Lets talk more about the confederate flag.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
First off, you don't know whether I'm a liberal or a conservative.

Secondly, wasn't it conservative judges who voted for allowing gay marriages and ObamaCare? Now conservatives are saying Roberts "betrayed" them. Why? Because he went with what he felt was either the right thing?

Thirdly, having people with affordable health insurance is a plus for the nation's health and well-being, and isn't doing too badly for the insurance stockholders either. May just help the economy? Time will tell. As for gay marriage, you and I shouldn't care (I'm assuming you are straight; I am). Not allowing gays to marry wasn't doing anything to stop the "immoral" acts they were committed. But I find it funny, conservatives talking about immoral acts while they all live solid, straight lives....I'm sure....:joy:

The world isn't going to end now because of these decisions. There are more concerning issues out there than removing a flag, gay marriage, or health care for millions.

Nobody can figure out your politics. You are an enigma for sure.

Nobody can figure out your politics. You are an enigma for sure.

I'm for what's good for this nation that I LOVE more than anything. That's my politics. I've voted Bush, I've voted Obama. I have liberal views, I have conservative views. Yet I'm a registered Democrat, who was an independent for a very long time. I don't support what gays do, but I don't oppose them marrying. I don't care about the rebel flag, and don't think it is racist, yet I think it should be removed (acts of the CSA shouldn't be celebrated). I don't like the fact that my health insurance has doubled since ObamaCare, yet I support the right of people to have the abilities to gain health insurance, especially preventative insurance.

Time for another
teleprompters and birth certificates....nuff said

I'm for what's good for this nation that I LOVE more than anything. That's my politics. I've voted Bush, I've voted Obama. I have liberal views, I have conservative views. Yet I'm a registered Democrat, who was an independent for a very long time. I don't support what gays do, but I don't oppose them marrying. I don't care about the rebel flag, and don't think it is racist, yet I think it should be removed (acts of the CSA shouldn't be celebrated). I don't like the fact that my health insurance has doubled since ObamaCare, yet I support the right of people to have the abilities to gain health insurance, especially preventative insurance.

Admitting you're a lib is therapeutic. Go ahead, you'll feel better. To thine own self be true.

I dont care what you think. They are your opinions and you are entitled. My question stands. I assume now that libtards have fixed americas ills that things ahould be easy moving forward.

I dont care what you think. They are your opinions and you are entitled. My question stands. I assume now that libtards have fixed americas ills that things ahould be easy moving forward.

Well, about as easy if conservatives got their ways. Right? I mean liberals are going to say things will be better, conservatives are going to disagree and do everything they can to prove they were right (self-fulfilling prophecy, so to speak). If it were opposite, conservatives would be gloating and liberals would be doing whatever they could to prove times are worse off. That's how it goes, doesn't it?

just making you remember about the fake outrage over things like birth certs and teleprompters. it couldnt have been more fake than that.
There was no fake outrage over teleprompters you fool. People mocked obama because he couldnt speak in public off his prompter.

Well, about as easy if conservatives got their ways. Right? I mean liberals are going to say things will be better, conservatives are going to disagree and do everything they can to prove they were right (self-fulfilling prophecy, so to speak). If it were opposite, conservatives would be gloating and liberals would be doing whatever they could to prove times are worse off. That's how it goes, doesn't it?
I read a lot of words but i dont see an answer to the question.

I read a lot of words but i dont see an answer to the question.

Because there is no easy answer. I'm neither a liberal nor a conservative, so I cannot answer that question. Times will be difficult ahead of us, but they also will be better. It's called LIFE Dave. You are a smart man. You know this. In a span of 7 days you had Obama getting praised by the conservative Republican leadership in Congress for the trade agreement, then get blasted for the ObamaCare and gay marriage decision. That's my point entirely.

Because there is no easy answer. I'm neither a liberal nor a conservative, so I cannot answer that question. Times will be difficult ahead of us, but they also will be better. It's called LIFE Dave. You are a smart man. You know this. In a span of 7 days you had Obama getting praised by the conservative Republican leadership in Congress for the trade agreement, then get blasted for the ObamaCare and gay marriage decision. That's my point entirely.
Obama made a decision on gay marriage?

Obama made a decision on gay marriage?

You know what I mean. He's been a supporter since day 1. When things don't go the way of Boehner or McConnell, they place it solely on the president's head even though it was others as well. Finger pointing is the real problem in this country. By our government leaders (both sides). If you all want to debate real problems, that's a good one.

You know what I mean. He's been a supporter since day 1. When things don't go the way of Boehner or McConnell, they place it solely on the president's head even though it was others as well. Finger pointing is the real problem in this country. By our government leaders (both sides). If you all want to debate real problems, that's a good one.

Is finger pointing Bush's fault too? It seems like people generally follow their leaders.

You may want to revise your statement. Obama opposed gay marriage until it served him politically which was pretty recently.

You may want to revise your statement. Obama opposed gay marriage until it served him politically which was pretty recently.

He's a politician. My bad by putting "day 1". How about Day 1 of his second term? That better? Just like history, things by presidents will be remembered by how it plays out. For example, Lincoln and slavery. Kids today think he was the "Great Emancipator", when in fact he wasn't until later in the war, and even then it was the work of Thaddeus Stevens and the Radical Republicans. Lincoln gets the credit. Fair or unfair, it's how it is.

He's a politician. My bad by putting "day 1". How about Day 1 of his second term? That better? Just like history, things by presidents will be remembered by how it plays out. For example, Lincoln and slavery. Kids today think he was the "Great Emancipator", when in fact he wasn't until later in the war, and even then it was the work of Thaddeus Stevens and the Radical Republicans. Lincoln gets the credit. Fair or unfair, it's how it is.

Lincoln had far more to do with getting us on the road to ending slavery than Obama had to do with a Supreme Court decision. Nice try though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT