ADVERTISEMENT

Dale Wolfley passed away

No, I think I'll post what I want without your permission. The truth isn't always pleasant.
You are a piece of shit then to trivialize his death with your stupid political beliefs.

I hope you rot in hell.

Take your so called truth and kiss my ass you piece of shit.

You are a piece of shit then to trivialize his death with your stupid political beliefs.

I hope you rot in hell.

Take your so called truth and kiss my ass you piece of shit.
Your ability to use vulgar language while being offended by a simple observation of reality is impressive. When do you graduate from third grade? What do my political beliefs have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, everybody dies. Death happens every second of every day. You must be in a constant state of melancholy while mourning the deaths of all those people unless you're being dishonest about how much you really care about honoring the dead. Dale is no longer here with us and is currently in heaven or hell and there's nothing anyone can do to change that.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Your ability to use vulgar language while being offended by a simple observation of reality is impressive. When do you graduate from third grade? What do my political beliefs have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, everybody dies. Death happens every second of every day. You must be in a constant state of melancholy while mourning the deaths of all those people unless you're being dishonest about how much you really care about honoring the dead. Dale is no longer here with us and is currently in heaven or hell and there's nothing anyone can do to change that.
You are piece of shit who I hope rots in hell.

Dont act all noble now and dont lecture me you piece of shit.

You related his death to the vaccine which is a pure asshole thing to do.

**** you.

You are piece of shit who I hope rots in hell.

Dont act all noble now and dont lecture me you piece of shit.

You related his death to the vaccine which is a pure asshole thing to do.

**** you.
You clearly don't even believe in the book that talks about the concept of hell so stop playing the hypocrite. I did not relate his death to the vaccine. YOU just did. The only reason my post comes across with a hint of nobility is because your rant was so hate filled and evil it sounds like you're possessed by Satan.

Reactions: rvntx
You clearly don't even believe in the book that talks about the concept of hell so stop playing the hypocrite. I did not relate his death to the vaccine. YOU just did. The only reason my post comes across with a hint of nobility is because your rant was so hate filled and evil it sounds like you're possessed by Satan.
You are a piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell....so stop backtracking.

"Died suddenly" happens quite often nowadays." -- So tell me asshole....what did you mean by this...you know exactly what you were doing.....you are an asshole...at least own it now.

"Died suddenly" happens quite often nowadays." -- So tell me asshole....what did you mean by this...you know exactly what you were doing.....you are an asshole...at least own it now.
I'm not backtracking on anything and certainly won't be rotting in hell, although I can guarantee you will be suffering there for eternity if your mouth says anything about what's in your ugly, nasty, heart. I meant exactly what I said because sudden deaths DO happen more in today's world. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but putting words in other people's mouths and making incorrect assumptions is. You seriously need to get some help.

RIP 🙏

BTW why is the observation that more people are dying suddenly than ever before a political thing? It's more of a medical observation...

I'm not backtracking on anything and certainly won't be rotting in hell, although I can guarantee you will be suffering there for eternity if your mouth says anything about what's in your ugly, nasty, heart. I meant exactly what I said because sudden deaths DO happen more in today's world. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but putting words in other people's mouths and making incorrect assumptions is. You seriously need to get some help.
Please, both of you stop this on this thread. It isn't about YOU. It's about a great guy who is no longer with us. Thanks.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and WVUBRU
You are a piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell.

it was about Wolfley for about 2 posts
Yep...until he had to post this ""Died suddenly" happens quite often nowadays."

Not needed or wanted....an asshole thing to say...then multiple posts of him trying to either defend it or backtrack on it.

Yep...until he had to post this ""Died suddenly" happens quite often nowadays."

Not needed or wanted....an asshole thing to say...then multiple posts of him trying to either defend it or backtrack on it.
Nobody was complaining but you. Maybe take a hint that your feelings don't matter to anyone else.

You are a piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell.
829e42.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
LMAO....you made that for me....what a ****ing loser you are.

You are a piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell along with all your friends and family. The sooner the better for all of us.

You are a piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell along with all your friends and family. The sooner the better for all of us.

I noticed that during the broadcast honoring Wolfley...they didnt say.

"Died suddenly" happens quite often nowadays."

They aren't assholes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT