ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to TVZ

Looks like you've returned to your days over on the Outhouse forum, when you were constantly bringing up sex with animals. Did that WVU fan ever get out of jail, you know, the one that got caught having sex with his beagle?
Prime example of revisionist history going on.
You are the gay smack champ from the outhouse and whatever other garbage you could throw on the wall to try to see if it would stick.
You Posted everything you can on some whacked out on drugs idiot who wears a WV hat and try’s to, I guess, boink his dog and you claim that he represents the entire WVU fan base. I’m sure you have the article still saved on your computer. (Who in their right mind would look stuff like that up and want to remember it? The guy was sick. Mentally and physically.)

But. Sorry I offended you and your pal with a little Fayetteville WV (where I heard the joke at) fun. The manager at Tungstemet told me that one. Too bad you and I’m sure you’re Big 10 brother are all tore up over not being able to take it as well as you try to dish it out.

^^^ The coward whom I so humiliated that he had to put me on ignore, but can't stop posting about me, accuses us of not being able to "take it." That may be the most hypocritical statement ever posted on a message board....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT