ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to C.J. Stroud, former Ohio State Quarterback

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
With being taken 2nd overall last night to the Houston Texans, it means at last, he'll finally get to play a game at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Also, congratulations to the Dallas Cowboys, who once again selected a player from THE Michigan University.

Win your first CFP game, then get back to me. My upper back and shoulders are killing me from carrying the B1G for so long.

P.S. Hunter Dickinson says, "hello" or, I guess, "goodbye."

With their 2nd pick, the Dallas Cowboys pick another player from THE Michigan University. Jerry Jones has seen the light.

Yeah, drafting Michigan players has worked out well for the Cowboys. Drafting bust Taco Charlton instead of J.J. Watt was brilliant, and who can forget Kevin Brooks, a big disappointment back in the day. Jourdan Lewis is an average cornerback, but not as bad as the Michigan flame-outs. I'm not sure as to why Dallas needs another Skunk Weasel tight end, as scrub Sean McKeon is already on the roster. Jerrah must be collecting them.

Get one more Meatchicken or Ahia State fan to join the conversation on a WVU board and the three of you could have a circle jerk. Question is who would be the pivot man.

Get one more Meatchicken or Ahia State fan to join the conversation on a WVU board and the three of you could have a circle jerk. Question is who would be the pivot man.
Jerk off to this, homo

2024 Team Recruiting
Rankings

RANK SCHOOL TOTAL 5 STARS 4 STARS 3 STARS AVG POINTS

Michigan

Ohio State

West Virginia

Last edited:
With being taken 2nd overall last night to the Houston Texans, it means at last, he'll finally get to play a game at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Also, congratulations to the Dallas Cowboys, who once again selected a player from THE Michigan University.
That's UM...

University of Michigan

M-Herd did in this thread what I previously thought was impossible: He rendered BuzzTard speechless. Does anybody else remember when BuzzTard and T-Bone Allen pounded their ancient chests about WVU's football recruiting last Spring? WVU finished in the 30s or 40s in the recruiting rankings last year, just like usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT