ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats K-State, you have a damn fine team.

Cheers

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You are a damn good team and we are no where where we need to be right now. We have two weeks to think about it.

Good Luck.

Thanks. I thought if we played well, we'd have a chance. No way did I expect that. Good luck the rest of the way and we'll see you in Manhattan next season.

Not flaming or anything, but Bill Snyder is changing the way the league has been playing the past few years. He did the same thing his first time around when the league was started in the 90s.

You guys just got here while those changes are happening. Believe me, in two years everybody is going to either be playing tought defense against the three offenses at once with dual threat QBs or they're going to be going down.

The man is possibly the greatest college football ever if you correct for his lack of resources relative to places like OU, Nebraska, Alabama, Penn State, etc.

And don't forget-- just two years ago Taylor Martinez and the Huskers ran all over us in our own house in a blow-out, and last year OU pretty much did the same thing. Fortunes change, shit happens. I love having West Virginia in the Big XII. It might take a little longer than you hoped, but you guys will be just fine.

I agree everyone will play good defense, but I don't agree with the duel threat QB. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat on offense and we have been the best offense in the nation recently with a duel threat QB and close to the best with a passing QB who can run if he has to, and both ways we were good enough on offense to beat anyone. We have had pretty good defenses too, but never both at the same time.

Snyder is a legend. A very crisp team. Good luck. Love watching a team that can execute the way KSU does.

I think most in WV have sad hearts today because of the beatdown, but I for one, haven't seen a more well balanced team than KS for quite some time. Hopefully we will get better
soon. Congrats Cats.
This post was edited on 10/21 2:21 PM by CheatEER

Re: Coach Snyder is Amazing and a Class Act

Seeing your team leave the field at half as a Team really looked GREAT....I hope You win the Championship!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT