ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Net Rankings are Live

The NCAA Tournament Committee uses this metric and other information to determine at-large berths. How is your favorite school doing?

I commented on this in another thread...I have tremendous respect for those 8 young men who are busting their balls but the university has sacrificed this team and this season to begin the search for another head coach...it's a pitiful situation that can be placed directly at the feet of a former coach...Dec 30 will be a massacre......on another note....Mccord transferring?

WVU has not sacrificed its basketball season at all, SSB. Suspended boy wonder will be back next week, Akok is apparently practicing now and WVU is so desperate to get Battle reinstated that its has asked a tribe to get involved. Y'all likely will be at full strength, just in time to play in your Super Bowl.

I commented on this in another thread...I have tremendous respect for those 8 young men who are busting their balls but the university has sacrificed this team and this season to begin the search for another head coach...it's a pitiful situation that can be placed directly at the feet of a former coach...Dec 30 will be a massacre......on another note....Mccord transferring?
As for McCord's decision to transfer, he and his father met with Ryan Day over the weekend, and didn't like to hear that his job wasn't secure and that Day intended to explore QB transfer options. He's a decent QB, but Ohio State can do better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT