ADVERTISEMENT

Can Someone post a picture of all the stadiums in the Big 12

oklahoma_memorial_stadium_night.jpg

This post was edited on 10/8 12:30 PM by SoonerGimp

Beal you have to take the actual image location and click on the "Insert Image" box and paste the address into that box. Click done after that and your pic should be ready.

I'll instead just show you a video of one of the most awesome moments in the most awesome stadium in the most awesome conference.

Link

Originally posted by schoonerwest:
I'll instead just show you a video of one of the most awesome moments in the most awesome stadium in the most awesome conference.
I think we are talking stadium.. as in football. But I take your link and raise you sandstorm.

clicky

Originally posted by TNewman41:
I think we are talking stadium.. as in football. But I take your link and raise you sandstorm.
I re raise All-In at the 1:14 mark

This post was edited on 10/11 3:10 PM by Moun10eer5

Lol

Originally posted by TNewman41:
I knew that football was the subject at hand. But somebody already showed our stadium. Also I think you can consider Allen Fieldhouse a stadium as well.

Hey, I don't hate K-State like most other KU fans but, come on, you can't compare Bramlage to Allen in attendace, student sections, noise or intensity. Or most anything else for that matter. :)

Techs stadium will be getting a mild seating upgrade over the season, along with a new jumbotron and sound system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT