ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba cheating again. But who can blame him?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Clinton's aren't your traditional married couple, but I don't know if that's really something that matters in the big scheme of things. They are entitled to have whatever sort of marriage they choose. It's really not a concern of mine.

I've heard the Biden thing about skinny dipping before, and I heard an explanation of it that was news to me. Apparently it wasn't all that abnormal for swim clubs and the like many years ago to be gender segregated, and the men swam naked. Biden still prefers to do it that way. I never heard of it, but I never really spent any time around swim clubs 40+ years ago.

I've been around several secret service agents, and my experience has largely been that the uniformed guys are pretty easy to get along with. The plainclothes guys are not so much. I can fully comprehend that sort of tack when they are on the clock - everyone and everything is a potential threat. It doesn't seem to change much when they are off the clock - at least in my experience with them. I guess I find it funny that someone from that pool would talk about someone treating them as if they were a peon, because I've seen many of them treat everyone else in exactly the same way.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Clinton's aren't your traditional married couple, but I don't know if that's really something that matters in the big scheme of things. They are entitled to have whatever sort of marriage they choose. It's really not a concern of mine.

I've heard the Biden thing about skinny dipping before, and I heard an explanation of it that was news to me. Apparently it wasn't all that abnormal for swim clubs and the like many years ago to be gender segregated, and the men swam naked. Biden still prefers to do it that way. I never heard of it, but I never really spent any time around swim clubs 40+ years ago.

I've been around several secret service agents, and my experience has largely been that the uniformed guys are pretty easy to get along with. The plainclothes guys are not so much. I can fully comprehend that sort of tack when they are on the clock - everyone and everything is a potential threat. It doesn't seem to change much when they are off the clock - at least in my experience with them. I guess I find it funny that someone from that pool would talk about someone treating them as if they were a peon, because I've seen many of them treat everyone else in exactly the same way.

I agree with your post. My only issue is the absolute assassination of those that come forward, even those that claim that coercion was used.

ADVERTISEMENT