ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce FW

I was being profiled as a drinking construction worker was a lot of workers there spending big paydays at the bars , I would bet he was profiled as a drug runner & cops used the smell good as an excuse, that is a trafficking rt . Bet cops pull a lot of people over for all kinds of stupid stuff just to get a look see , not saying its always right but it has helped get drunks & drug dealers off the rds . I'm sure there is racist cops out there but every time a black person gets pulled over for something stupid dont mean its racist.
I agree, but I'll go further and say it's wrong.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm not sure, but you may be missing the point. Do you seriously believe the racial prejudice against whites is anywhere close to the racial prejudice against blacks?
Yes, it just doesn't get reported on by the fake news.

First off I live here in Wytheville...so glad to see how “sketchy” this area is perceived lol

Most of you only see what’s right off the exits and do not look any further so try harder when you want to make generalizations haha...more WV fans here than you might think....speaking of generalizations the FIFOs and Yanks are the most talked about when it comes to driving skills or lack thereof according to the truckers lol

The cops here DO HAVE A QUOTA! and while you think it’s ok to go 5 above the speed limit ANYWHERE in Va without getting a ticket then you are sadly mistaken...same as driving through Summersville just it’s like that throughout the state here

The speed limit is now 60 coming/leaving Wytheville on I77 due to construction and the signs are very noticeable so no excuses if you get the hefty fine in a construction zone

I dare say I travel 77 from here to Beckley and 81 to Roanoke or Bristol more than everyone on this board combined in your lifetime cause I do it everyday so I can honestly say that people with out of state tags regardless of what state absolutely SPEED like they stole something...you can do it through WV but the game changes once you come through East River tunnel but no one changes their habits

Bland County and Carroll County will nail you just as easily as Wythe County too btw because THAT is their revenue...the sheriffs department is huge for Wythe Co. btw

I won’t say this was or wasn’t race based cause I do not know the cop or his heart but I do know that getting pulled over around here is a given regardless of what color you are or whatever other profiling measure you want to use because I see people of all races, classes, states, etc pulled over
Doyou work in Roanoke? If so, where.

I don’t want to sit around tugging on each other’s pricks. I have enough friends and like to reserve the right to step right over you as you’re laying on the ground in agony or distress. Outside of my friends and my family, I literally do not care about other people.
Couldn’t have described you any better.

I have this really crazy and cutting edge way to deal with police and authority. I yes sir or no sir em to death and I’m polite and listen to what they say and comply with them and everything has always gone real well. It’s super crazy
That's my tactic as well. I've walked/drove away every time. I'm sure it's because I'm white though.

Police run tags? I'm shocked. So her tag didn't come back in the data base? Did he say florida tag?
The law says in order for tags to be run a violation must have been committed. When the state attorney pointed that out the officer said window tint.

Am I missing something??? Two officers ran tags and pulled someone over a woman because there was something weird about what came back under those tags. Seems like it went ok.
The law says in order for tags to be run a violation must have been committed. When the state attorney pointed that out the officer said window tint. Window tint is something I hear black people say as a reason they’re pulled over frequently.

Couldn’t have described you any better.
And that’s the beauty of this country. I can be an asshole and there isn’t a fvcking thing you or anyone else can do about it. I don’t need to understand the plight of anyone or why. I don’t care. Just fvcking behave, clean up your yards, mow your grass, don’t just brazenly drop you trash at bus stops, take the grocery carts to the cart return, and leave me the hell alone because no, I don’t want to buy whatever piece of junk shit you’re trying to sell me and if I wanted my windows washed I’d do it myself and I wouldn’t use the stolen WaWa busket shit. Behave. White, black, yellow, green, red, I don’t care, fvcking behave. Stop snorting pills, stop smoking crack, stop slamming the horse in your veins. It’s simple. Just behave.

In NJ? Is that true everywhere?

I can confirm that my daughter was pulled over in NJ for having her tags expired (we have PA plates). In PA, the police have cameras that run tags automatically while they are driving. In fact, it helped convict the mobster kid who killed a couple of people less than two miles from my house...they placed him at the scene within 30 minutes of the time of killing because they captured his plates when they drove by that day...little did they know what he was up to.

Reactions: Airport
I can confirm that my daughter was pulled over in NJ for having her tags expired (we have PA plates). In PA, the police have cameras that run tags automatically while they are driving. In fact, it helped convict the mobster kid who killed a couple of people less than two miles from house...they placed him at the scene within 30 minutes of the time of killing because they captured his plates when they drove by that day...little did they know what he was up to.
Why is there any reason of privacy expected when the plates are in full view? Isn't that what courts have said, anything in view, privacy isn't expected? Something like that?

Why is there any reason of privacy expected when the plates are in full view? Isn't that what courts have said, anything in view, privacy isn't expected? Something like that?

I'm not sure. I have a BMW that needed about 3K in work done to pass inspection...so I put it off thinking I would trade it it. My plates and inspection sticker were expired in less than a month and I got pulled over 3 times in 24 hours...I just showed them the original ticket and asked if they wanted to pile on...they said...just take care of it.

Reactions: Airport

Anyone else think some of these kids just look for a reason?
I’m sorry man I didn’t see this topic the other day. What did the tweet or video say exactly because it says it was deleted. I’m assuming he was pulled over for an air freshener hanging from his mirror from what I’ve read but I see a lot of back and forth but nothing about what the officer or Bryce said or what ended up happening. I’m not taking a side just trying to see what went down. Thanks

I’m sorry man I didn’t see this topic the other day. What did the tweet or video say exactly because it says it was deleted. I’m assuming he was pulled over for an air freshener hanging from his mirror from what I’ve read but I see a lot of back and forth but nothing about what the officer or Bryce said or what ended up happening. I’m not taking a side just trying to see what went down. Thanks
He just questioned him for a few minutes. BFW claimed he feared for his life. Nothing happened. This occurred in Wytheville, VA

Reactions: bigmac0924
Cop pulled him over. Asked him questions. He got scared. Cop let him go. It was drama queen bullshit I have come to expect from our no hands prima donna bullshit wide receiver "stars".

Cop pulled him over. Asked him questions. He got scared. Cop let him go. It was drama queen bullshit I have come to expect from our no hands prima donna bullshit wide receiver "stars".

Utterly amazing to me that stupid WV rednecks can't stop
for a couple of seconds and envision or imagine what it
must be like to walk a couple of minutes in a black mans shoes.

It amazes me when douchebags cant help but prove just how closed minded and ignorant they are everytime they open their stupid mouth. Go kiss your retard kid pussy.

It amazes me when douchebags cant help but prove just how closed minded and ignorant they are everytime they open their stupid mouth. Go kiss your retard kid pussy.

"Go kiss your retard kid pussy"?????

You are indeed one sick motherfuvker.

It would help all blacks if, as a group, they didn't resist arrest and didn't break the law quite a bit more often than other races.

It would help all blacks if, as a group, they didn't resist arrest and didn't break the law quite a bit more often than other races.
It would also help if the media would quit scaring people into thinking cops are trying to kill black people every time they make a traffic stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT