ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10....... lol

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Mighty Fairleigh Dickinson U taking down the big 10 regular season champion and tournament champion.

FDU!

Mighty Fairleigh Dickinson U taking down the big 10 regular season champion and tournament champion.

FDU!
well.well.well.........let us see what our resident whining children from b 10 territory have to say.......let's see.....referees sucked......they don't believe in sasquatch......bob huggins paid off the zebras.....in booze.....the entire purdue team had crabs

This thread displays the lack of intelligent reasoning one has come to expect from the WVU fanbase over the years.

Allow me to break down your shortcomings when it comes to intelligent reasoning:

Purdue loses.
Moron #1 immediately logs onto forum, mocking B1G.
Next morning, moron #2 logs on to join in.

Neither moron realizes Maryland is a member of the B1G.

Maryland eliminated WVU.

Classic case of morons being morons.

Reactions: KingCoal
This thread displays the lack of intelligent reasoning one has come to expect from the WVU fanbase over the years.

Allow me to break down your shortcomings when it comes to intelligent reasoning:

Purdue loses.

Maryland eliminated WVU.

that last line is a perfect example of the antics of you and the ambulance chaser......morons gonna moron......thanks for clearing that up

Purdue loses.

Maryland eliminated WVU.

says the moron who writes a post saying the mighty, mighty Big 12 just because wvu lost to Maryland. Lol.

It's hilarious to watch fans of a B1G farm club take shots at the B1G. Not only did WVU get punked by Purdue and Maryland, the only two B1G teams that it faced this season, but WVU's popular women's coach just left the Old Fold & Blew after only one season to become the coach of a B1G doormat. Morganhole is nothing but a stepping stone to the B1G for coaches, as Rodriguez and Beilein established many years ago. As for Purdue's loss, Purdue has been a very good regular season program but often has flamed out early in the Big Dance, so I'm not shocked by the Boilers early exit, and couldn't care less. Unlike WVU, a/k/a the Vanderbilt of the Big 12, B1G programs don't feel the need to use the conference as a crutch.

It's hilarious to watch fans of a B1G farm club take shots at the B1G. Not only did WVU get punked by Purdue and Maryland, the only two B1G teams that it faced this season, but WVU's popular women's coach just left the Old Fold & Blew after only one season to become the coach of a B1G doormat. Morganhole is nothing but a stepping stone to the B1G for coaches, as Rodriguez and Beilein established many years ago. As for Purdue's loss, Purdue has been a very good regular season program but often has flamed out early in the Big Dance, so I'm not shocked by the Boilers early exit, and couldn't care less. Unlike WVU, a/k/a the Vanderbilt of the Big 12, B1G programs don't feel the need to use the conference as a crutch.
speaking of Vandy......

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
so if WVU is the vanderbilt of the B12 then what does that say about the skunkweasels who just lost to vanderbilt......you might want to choose your words a little better

so if WVU is the vanderbilt of the B12 then what does that say about the skunkweasels who just lost to vanderbilt......you might want to choose your words a little better
Why? Do you honestly believe that I gave two sh!ts about Michigan's NIT game? Until I read this thread, I didn't even know that Michigan and Vanderbilt were playing today, but I see that you and Stoned were heavily invested in this game's outcome. This must be flattering to M-Herd, as it speaks volumes as to how much he's living in your heads these days. M-Herd and I don't root for our teams' rivals because we don't need the "conference crutch" upon which WVU fans so heavily lean. You'll know that your beloved Old Fold & Blew has finally "made it" when you don't seek validation from the success of other Big 12 teams. Are you going to hang a banner in your barn if cheating Bill Self wins another title? LOL

Why? Do you honestly believe that I gave two sh!ts about Michigan's NIT game? Until I read this thread, I didn't even know that Michigan and Vanderbilt were playing today, but I see that you and Stoned were heavily invested in this game's outcome. This must be flattering to M-Herd, as it speaks volumes as to how much he's living in your heads these days. M-Herd and I don't root for our teams' rivals because we don't need the "conference crutch" upon which WVU fans so heavily lean. You'll know that your beloved Old Fold & Blew has finally "made it" when you don't seek validation from the success of other Big 12 teams. Are you going to hang a banner in your barn if cheating Bill Self wins another title? LOL
everybody cheats but ahia state...right?....that's the only reason the nuts ever lose...those mean ole referees.....somebody on the other team farted

everybody cheats but ahia state...right?....that's the only reason the nuts ever lose...those mean ole referees.....somebody on the other team farted
Referees? You're calling out OSU complaining about referees? Have you ever really looked in a mirror? I'm beginning to think King and MHerd have been right about you all along. Everybody else is a loser, but good ole WV is sitting on the golden throne. But that throne is located in the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Referees? You're calling out OSU complaining about referees? Have you ever really looked in a mirror? I'm beginning to think King and MHerd have been right about you all along. Everybody else is a loser, but good ole WV is sitting on the golden throne. But that throne is located in the loo.
I was referring to the myriad of excuses that king will use to justify ahia state losing when they should win every game they play...just ask them. I fully recognize WV's position.....I also recognize ahia state's and marshlas......chill son...and the next time that king and m herd are right about something will be the first time

You are one stupid mother fvcker. Read my posts above and quote where I allegedly posted anything about the zebras. When I was referring to Bill Self being a cheater, I was referring to recruiting violations, which were exposed during a federal investigation. Perhaps, you were smoking hippie lettuce on your make-believe farm when this news broke everywhere but in bumfvck Virginia (apparently).

P.S. Fat slob tHuggs cries every year about the zebras alleging screwing his team in Lawrence and has been fined for doing so, so perhaps you're confusing me with somebody who outweighs me by at least 100 pounds.

You are one stupid mother fvcker. Read my posts above and quote where I allegedly posted anything about the zebras. When I was referring to Bill Self being a cheater, I was referring to recruiting violations, which were exposed during a federal investigation. Perhaps, you were smoking hippie lettuce on your make-believe farm when this news broke everywhere but in bumfvck Virginia (apparently).

P.S. Fat slob tHuggs cries every year about the zebras alleging screwing his team in Lawrence and has been fined for doing so, so perhaps you're confusing me with somebody who outweighs me by at least 100 pounds.
whenever you rant like this I get a mind picture of an angry little brat pounding his fists and feetsies rolling on the floor whilst throwing a tantrum......it gives me great pleasure....please continue

whenever you rant like this I get a mind picture of an angry little brat pounding his fists and feetsies rolling on the floor whilst throwing a tantrum......it gives me great pleasure....please continue
Your deflection and surrender are completely understandable, given that I called you out for lying and you have no rational retort. Even a Marshall fan saw you through your bullsh1t. Your geese are waiting, so run along now, geezer...or should I say, "geeser?" LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT