ADVERTISEMENT

Best restaurant(s) in West Virginia ??

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Was wondering if there's any kind of general consensus publicly as to which is best (or perhaps what are considered the top couple or three).

For the purposes of this particular question, I would not want to include in this list any of the restaurants at The Greenbrier; though not because I don't like or respect them. However, I myself simply feel as though the Resort itself fundamentally changes the overall dining dynamic versus your more typical standalone facility.

This post was edited on 6/6 3:48 PM by COOL MAN

This should be an interesting topic. In recent years I've become more of a grazer, going with appetizers and drinks at the bar and haven't really "dined" much. For the sake of conversation I will nominate Lot 12 in Berkeley Springs. Can't say I've ever been wowed there, I'm happy with a good veal Marsala, but the food is very good and it gets great reviews.

The chef, Damien Heath, is gaining notoriety and is often (maybe once or twice a year) an observer in the kitchen at the Inn at Little Washington.

http://lot12.com/

I have become very partial to Soho's in Charleston recently. Muriale's would have to rank way up that list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT