ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden has intimate reflections from her diary published in 2020 that referred to “probably not appropriate” childhood showers with her father.

Biden just "thought " it was appropriate to take showers with his pre teen daughter.....Democrats WTF....
I have a daughter & when she was younger than 1 I would hold her in the bathtub, but the very moment I thought she could tell a difference (before 2) she has never seen me naked. Just saying....

They won’t post. Pussies

They voted for a pedophile and they're embarrassed. Even worse? Knowing then what they know now, they would still vote for the disgusting child predator.

It was obvious just by looking at what he does in public with all eyes on him. God only knows what he has done to children in private. To Pedo-Joe, molesting children is okay and killing children is perfectly fine too. He's just a sick bastard and a horrible leader.

That article if full of shit. You obviously didn’t read the li is that explain where they BS came from. On the other hand Trump definitely wants to **** Ivanka.

Joe molested that girl and many others. Shame on you for condoning his behavior.

Reactions: 30CAT
That article if full of shit. You obviously didn’t read the li is that explain where they BS came from. On the other hand Trump definitely wants to **** Ivanka.

You voted for an America-hating pedophile.

The FBI said it was authentic.

Whatever though. If he showered at your house with his daughter, you would think your eyes lied to you.

Plenty of video evidence of his inappropriate behavior and you deny it.

You voted for a pedophile who couldn't lead someone out of an outhouse.

Reactions: wvu2007
Biden just "thought " it was appropriate to take showers with his pre teen daughter.....Democrats WTF....
I have a daughter & when she was younger than 1 I would hold her in the bathtub, but the very moment I thought she could tell a difference (before 2) she has never seen me naked. Just saying....
He likes it when children touch his hairy legs. Little did we know he meant his pecker.

Hunter must be a joy to live with.

Fr5xnMiXoAAJER7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT