ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody seen Bob Pruett?

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
I'm surprised he hasn't denied that he is applying for the WV basketball job......of course if he does he will have to nix the chicken suit

Anybody seen WVU's current basketball roster? No? Visit the transfer portal for details.

Anybody seen WVU's current basketball roster? No? Visit the transfer portal for details.
at this point there isn't one...we will see in the next 24 hours how serious WV is about basketball......but whomever it is it will be enough to take more souls in December

They're hoping for 71 year old John Beilein. Him and slowshit went to high school together.
not on your pitiful little life....too much water under the bridge from last time.........and he was one year behind me in school and light years behind me in looks and intelligence

not on your pitiful little life....too much water under the bridge from last time.........and he was one year behind me in school and light years behind me in looks and intelligence
Belyin' is the second best coach in WVU basketball history. Only Fred Schaus was better. You and Fred were probably classmates before electricity.

Belyin' is the second best coach in WVU basketball history. Only Fred Schaus was better. You and Fred were probably classmates before electricity.
Fred was a couple of years ahead of me but I used to whip him one on one all the time......he couldn't deal with my lightning like quickness....and no....the Bear was a better coach.......belyin would be 3rd

You're wrong, as usual. Belyin' was the better coach and has left you at the alter again. #JiltedExGirlfriendComplex

You're wrong, as usual. Belyin' was the better coach and has left you at the alter again. #JiltedExGirlfriendComplex
belyin wanted tons of money and a guarantee that his drug addicted sexual carousing son get first shot at the permanent job (see Niagra).......both were non starters......and btw you can have the bowtie back anytime you want him......woke SOB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT