ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody see the commie kickball score from last night?

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
Big Brother pissed in your cornflakes again........i hate soccer.... and I hate the tv commercial where the little girl says "it's a pitch"

I saw the score when reading the Blue Lot but like you I don't give a rat's ass about soccer. If Marshall had won that match you can bet the Woodshed would be polluted with Herdiots this morning. Instead they are busy sticking pins in voodoo dolls that resemble the Mountaineer mascot.

Big Brother pissed in your cornflakes again........i hate soccer.... and I hate the tv commercial where the little girl says "it's a pitch
I can't stand watching soccer. Saw we were up and came back 15 minutes later to see the final minute/score. Looks like we dominated little brother again.

I saw the score when reading the Blue Lot but like you I don't give a rat's ass about soccer. If Marshall had won that match you can bet the Woodshed would be polluted with Herdiots this morning. Instead they are busy sticking pins in voodoo dolls that resemble the Mountaineer mascot.
that or they are watching replays of houston's hail mary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT