ADVERTISEMENT

Any moral victories? C’mon! You saw something you liked….nm

Saw some amoral victories both UNC and NCSU richly deserved to lose...especially the 'pack, had to rely on ECU's kicker to be their star of the game.
Notre Dame might give us a good game, Tonycried2.

Last edited:
If they would of beaten Ohio State, they might of looked past The Herd. Now they won’t and will pour it on to get style points.

Go Herd (anyone other than NotreDame).

Reactions: Humptod
Good luck to the Herd this week at ND.....................you're gonna need it.

Norte Dame might give us a good game, Tonycried2.
unfortunately for the Herd, Notre Dame got to play the Buckeyes in week 1. So they got 1 game in already where they'll experience the same speed and strength that the Herd have. Slight advantage to the domers

Last edited:
unfortunately for the Herd, Notre Dame got to play the Buckeyes in week 1. So they got 1 game in already where they'll experience the same speed and strength that the Herd have. Slight advantage to the domers
That didn't look like #2 and #5 to me, Stone_Cold. I think we can take Notre Dame. If Ohio State can, we can.

That didn't look like #2 and #5 to me, Stone_Cold. I think we can take Notre Dame. If Ohio State can, we can.
I think they both fall into the category of two good teams that aren't Alabama or Georgia this year. Where they are ranked doesn't matter at this point.

when did you start doing mushrooms?
Excited Aww GIF

• Haha
Marshall fan is talking sh!t about Ohio State and Notre Dame after one game...let's see how the post above ages.

• Haha
You’d better focus on what’s-his-name. He’s going to get you, buddy. 😂
Yeah, I'm terrified of a band geek who posts lies and idle threats from behind her computer screen on a message board at 3:00 a.m. Stop trying to change the subject, Terdie. You'd better buckle up your chin strap after all of the sh!t that you posted above...LOL

• Haha
Yeah, I'm terrified of a band geek who posts lies and idle threats from behind her computer screen on a message board at 3:00 a.m. Stop trying to change the subject, Terdie. You'd better buckle up your chin strap after all of the sh!t that you posted above...LOL
Is that why you failed to show up for our fight?

Wont face me but will come running like a little bitch back to the message board to talk shit about me.

Can't tell if you are a bigger pussy or coward...

Is that why you failed to show up for our fight?

Wont face me but will come running like a little bitch back to the message board to talk shit about me.

Can't tell if you are a bigger pussy or coward...
You didn't show up on Saturday, cvnt, then you hid from here for almost five days. You are projecting, as usual, and nobody believes that a loser band dork is a tough guy. But by all means, continue to try to ruin every thread with your blatant lies and obsession over me.

You didn't show up on Saturday, cvnt, then you hid from here for almost five days. You are projecting, as usual, and nobody believes that a loser band dork is a tough guy. But by all means, continue to try to ruin every thread with your blatant lies and obsession over me.
I was there bitch....you failed to show...

I didn't hide bitch...I don't live here 24/7 like you...it was a holiday weekend....I spent it with family and friends instead of being here all day like you bitch.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

You had a week to prepare and no-showed..

You are the biggest pussy and coward of all time.

No, you weren't, coward. You not only failed to show but also hid from me for four days. Your pure shame is understandable, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT