ADVERTISEMENT

Another shooting, 2 dead in theatre

I take damn good pride in my support for all women to remain in charge of their bodies and not to be relegated to an incubator for their unborn fetuses when they become pregnant. But hey, keep harping on it, it helps get people elected who want to do what I want done in a general election.

You must be very proud in your support. Too bad the babies don't agree with you.

Nothing you posted changes the fact that abortion kills unborn babies. Take pride in your support.

Unborn babies? Really? At two weeks? Three weeks? Tell us when they become a baby. Tell us how rape victims should be forced to give birth. Tell us how incest victims should be forced to give birth. Tell us how women with their health being jeopardized by the pregnancy should be forced to give birth. Tell us how little Mary, who got pregnant by Johnny as a result of Johnny's little scheme of poking a pin hole in the rubber because he thought he couldn't do any better and wanted to force Mary into marrying him, should be forced to give birth.

I'm glad you have it all figured out and everything is black and white.

Unborn babies? Really? At two weeks? Three weeks? Tell us when they become a baby. Tell us how rape victims should be forced to give birth. Tell us how incest victims should be forced to give birth. Tell us how women with their health being jeopardized by the pregnancy should be forced to give birth. Tell us how little Mary, who got pregnant by Johnny as a result of Johnny's little scheme of poking a pin hole in the rubber because he thought he couldn't do any better and wanted to force Mary into marrying him, should be forced to give birth.

DNA is imprinted at conception. At least that is what science tells us. Planned Parenthood bragged about harvesting in tact livers, kidneys, lungs, hearts and brains. Be proud.

DNA is imprinted at conception. At least that is what science tells us.

I'm not talking about DNA. I'm talking about you knowing it all; so tell us when a fetus becomes a baby. And btw, I am proud that it is a choice for women for the reasons listed in my previous post.

This motherfvcker done went full retard up in here.
you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

I'm not talking about DNA. I'm talking about you knowing it all; so tell us when a fetus becomes a baby. And btw, I am proud that it is a choice for women for the reasons listed in my previous post.

The presence of DNA is life. Life begins at conception. I'm glad you're proud. Says a lot about you.

Heartbeat occurs at 6-8 weeks. I wish I had the choice to murder someone with no consequence.

I take damn good pride in my support for all women to remain in charge of their bodies and not to be relegated to an incubator for their unborn fetuses when they become pregnant. But hey, keep harping on it, it helps get people elected who want to do what I want done in a general election.

So you agree with me that prostitution should be legal? We also have the very unique situation when an individual can decide if a murder took place. I assume you a aware that if a fetus is terminated against the will of the pregnant women that the perpetrator can be charged with murder. The flip side is that the same pregnant women can terminate that same fetus with zero consequences.

Last edited:
Ok, early investigation reveals the shooter (John Houser) made several comments/postings about "lone wolf" and such about his attacks. Sounds to me like terrorism. Maybe he should have changed his name to John Ali Abdullah or something to get quickly updated to a terrorist.

I'm damn serious. Ever heard of militias? You know their ideals/beliefs/motives? Those that are labeled "leftists" that committed heinous acts committed those acts primarily because of mental disease or disorder and not for political purposes or motivation. All the right wingers committed those acts solely for political and ideological reasons. Bombing abortion clinics....
Ever heard of a book? Read one.

Rape and incest account for less than 1% of all abortions and 100% of all ****tards reasoning for giving people a choice to kill babies.

Ted Bundy wrote about how proud he was of his work as well

Do you know if it was Allah or the Alien from Neptune that got in his head?

No, not yet. There is a thorough investigation in to that as we speak...[thumbsup] My money says the Alien from Neptune, mainly because he was white and had a normal name......;) Right?

Funny thing is that some people on here that defend the Confederate Flag also define terrorism as an act of violence for political gain. Hmm....sounds a lot like what the South did that started the Civil War.....but, let's defend that flag.....[thumbsup]

Funny thing is that some people on here that defend the Confederate Flag also define terrorism as an act of violence for political gain. Hmm....sounds a lot like what the South did that started the Civil War.....but, let's defend that flag.....[thumbsup]
Good grief strawman.

You do understand it's not an arbitrary thing driven by the media on how something like this is differentiated? There is an FBI definition on what is considered terrorism.

You keep going with this angle of racist Americans against Muslims. Let's put it this way:

Non Muslim shoots up theater. Better than average chance it was just a crazy dude not doing it for political purposes.

Muslim guy shoots up theater. Better than average chance he was waging jihad.

Those poor mistreated Muslims who blow shit up.

What, Dave? Nothing different there. The Confederate TRAITORS were committing acts of terrorism. That flag they waved, and still is being waved, is a terrorist flag.
The whole argument is a strawman. Trying to logically engage it is a waste of time. The confederates were not terrorizing. They took up arms in uniform and engaged in acts of war. You are just making up a scenario and tagging it terrorism. Its not. You are embarrassing yourself.

The whole argument is a strawman. Trying to logically engage it is a waste of time. The confederates were not terrorizing. They took up arms in uniform and engaged in acts of war. You are just making up a scenario and tagging it terrorism. Its not. You are embarrassing yourself.

Embarrassing myself? Nope. Simply putting it out there how Americans (like yourself) define acts of violence for different things to fit your own agendas.

Embarrassing myself? Nope. Simply putting it out there how Americans (like yourself) define acts of violence for different things to fit your own agendas.
It's not an agenda. It's applying the definitions of terrorism as laid out by the FBI. is the next liberal crusade now going to be race shaming people regarding muslims as they continue to blow shit up?

It's not an agenda. It's applying the definitions of terrorism as laid out by the FBI. is the next liberal crusade now going to be race shaming people regarding muslims as they continue to blow shit up?

Considering you, in another thread, just made the claim that blacks rob whites, and now your beliefs that only Muslims blow things up....I think we know where you stand on race relations. I guess only Christians burn crosses and hang black people....since the KKK were big right-wing Bible thumpers.

Considering you, in another thread, just made the claim that blacks rob whites, and now your beliefs that only Muslims blow things up....I think we know where you stand on race relations. I guess only Christians burn crosses and hang black people....since the KKK were big right-wing Bible thumpers.
The strawman grows.

I have been respectful and not called you a dumbass even though that is what you have earned. Stop making a dumb argument and learn the meaning of words.

Sorry, know-it-all almighty Dave. Only your arguments are valid. I forgot to read those rules on this board.

Change your tampon. You made a stupid argument and you got put in your place. Dont make stupid arguments. Life lesson learned.

Stupid argument? It's my F**KING OPINION! It isn't up to you to turn it in to an argument. You don't have the only voice on here Mr. 100K posts. I don't have a beef with you, but you are starting to piss me off a bit.

Stupid argument? It's my F**KING OPINION! It isn't up to you to turn it in to an argument. You don't have the only voice on here Mr. 100K posts. I don't have a beef with you, but you are starting to piss me off a bit.
Your opinion is based on strawman logic. If that pisses you off then wise up.

Don't let dumb dave get to you. He isn't very bright, thinks he is, but poor thing isn't intelligent enough to realize he's a dumbass.

Reactions: WVUBRU
That's fine. It's ok to have an opinion, doesn't mean you can't still be wrong. This situation is a bit like you looking at Mountaineer field and arguing the turf is blue with a bunch of people saying, no it's green. You can continue to have your opinion that it's blue, you can continue to be wrong, and the mere act of continuing to argue you're incorrect in the face of reality just kind of sums you up on your entirety.

By all means, tell me your opinion on water. My opinion is that it's wet. Andddddd go.

That's fine. It's ok to have an opinion, doesn't mean you can't still be wrong. This situation is a bit like you looking at Mountaineer field and arguing the turf is blue with a bunch of people saying, no it's green. You can continue to have your opinion that it's blue, you can continue to be wrong, and the mere act of continuing to argue you're incorrect in the face of reality just kind of sums you up on your entirety.

By all means, tell me your opinion on water. My opinion is that it's wet. Andddddd go.

So, then, you are telling me that my opinion that the Confederates were terrorists because what they did was NOT declare war on the United States, but to lay siege to a federal fort (Sumter) AND attempted several times to murder the POTUS (finally succeeding). But, that's "war" and not acts of "terrorism"?

And your example of the turf color....pretty lame....and not even close.

Guess what....if you don't like or agree with my opinion, don't comment.

So, then, you are telling me that my opinion that the Confederates were terrorists because what they did was NOT declare war on the United States, but to lay siege to a federal fort (Sumter) AND attempted several times to murder the POTUS (finally succeeding). But, that's "war" and not acts of "terrorism"?

Yes. Your opinion is still wrong no matter how you spit.

History calls it the Civil War. History calls it WWII even after Pearl Harbor. Terrorism is used to scare to achieve s political outcome, not one that leads to war.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT