ADVERTISEMENT

Another record

Sammy the Fluffer at it again. Needing someone to pet him
He's scared, desperate and even embarrassed voting for a guy who can't remember what he's saying or even thinking from one minute to the next? :joy:

Joe Biden talks gibberish completely freezes in latest confused moment

excerpt:
Joe Biden has been mocked after he once again spaced out and struggled to finish a thought while speaking to reporters following a visit to Israel. In widely shared video, the 80-year-old president stops speaking, grabs his face and looks at the floor for an uncomfortably long pause before answering a reporter's question in broken sentences.

Hey I resent that!
iu

Why creepy Joe? No one is forcing you to remember all the sh*t you forget...you do that all on your own Bro! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
So an unelected bureaucrat is illegally interfering in the 2024 election on behalf of Biden.

The commie Secretary of State for Maine decided she, herself, could play judge & juror, and knock President Trump off their primary ballot.

She decided that 1,039,517 registered Maine voters cannot vote for Trump!

GCeWnssaQAAHhfb

Last edited:
Remember when biff said the stock market would crash if Biden got elected? Good times.
Remember when he (Trump) also said Biden's Presidency would be a disaster? Was he lying? Most voters don't think so. Even a majority of Democrats agree Biden's been an unarguable failure and doesn't deserve to be re-elected. Only media mind numbed bots like YOU disagree. 🙄

Fact:
Biden has the lowest approval ratings of any President at this time in his Presidency in the modern era! Absolute, rock bottom, dead last, worst of anyone ever.

excerpt
Looking at the approval ratings of the past seven presidents at the same point in their first term in office, Biden’s current 39% is the lowest. Barack Obama (43%) and Donald Trump (45%) had slightly higher ratings. Heading into the year Biden enters 2024 with a persistently low job approval rating, the worst of any modern-day president heading into a tough re election campaign.

So an unelected bureaucrat is illegally interfering in the 2024 election on behalf of Biden.

The commie Secretary of State for Maine decided she, herself, could play judge & juror, and knock President Trump off their primary ballot.

She decided that 1,039,517 registered Maine voters cannot vote for Trump!

GCeWnssaQAAHhfb
If you can't beat 'em, we'll then just kick 'em off the ballot! See how easy that was?

Hey @bamaEER why do you suppose Biden's approval ratings are at an all time low with his "record" advance of the stock market and everything else he's done to "build us back better"? What's wrong Bro?

BTW, I know you won't dare answer me, but I really just get a kick out of laughing my ass off over how silent a question like this makes you media mind numbed bots. :joy:

Ya'll funny!
giphy.gif

@bamaEER ...not happy
giphy.gif

It's all good @bamaEER ...just think later next year you're gonna really get mad????

It's gonna be fun....
iu

We can't wait DJT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Facts are facts stock market better than ever
Facts are also Biden is the worst ever! The absolute WORST, and it's not even debatable! So you keep tootin' his inept, absent-minded horn over rich folks who he hates getting even richer buying and selling stocks while you're desperately trying to prop up his decrepit old ass and we'll keep laughing at how mind numbingly lobotomized you are. :joy:

You so smart!
giphy.gif

@sammyk ....frustrated by his true lack of understanding Biden's absolute futility
giphy.gif

Cheer up there @sammyk ...he's only got one more year left to confuse your addled brain. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey...I resent that...I really do!
iu

Well the feeling is mutual creepy Joe!

82% of Americans, according to New York Times poll, and they're hardly on the right, Americans say the country's headed in the wrong direction. And it is. It is headed in the wrong direction.

So another thing we've heard from Joe Biden is that Americans have record savings. Where's he getting that?

Multiple things that Biden has said about the economy that are not true. And that's one of the ones I don't even understand.

Sometimes you can cherry pick data and say, oh, look, this shows, but we've just lived through a stock market crash where the economy's lost $8 trillion in savings. So it's really delusional to say Americans have record high savings when every day that goes by, people are losing their lifetime savings.

The left claims that the job market is growing. The job market is growing, but that's due to the circumstances left over from the pandemic. We're still a little bit below where we were in 2019. We haven't still fully recovered.

Republican governors handled COVID much, much better than the blue states did. They kept their schools open. They allowed their businesses where possible to stay open, whereas the blue states just shut down. So even to this day, the red states have lower unemployment rates. They have healthier businesses. And so it is also a kind of a tale of two countries. The job market is pretty good in the red states and in the blue states, you still have a lot higher unemployment.

The housing market's been through the roof over the last five years, so it's got to come down. I just hope it doesn't crash.

What's killing the economy and killing families right now is that for roughly the last year or 14 months or so, inflation is up about 8% and wages are up about 5%. So that means families in real terms are 3% poor than they were when Biden came into office. And I lived through this in 1970s. So, people would get eight or 9% pay raises and yet inflation was running at 12%, so they were actually losing money. And that's the phenomenon you're seeing right now. The left is spinning that by acting like wages are up is a good thing. Forget about the fact that inflation is up.

~ Heritage Foundation

82% of Americans, according to New York Times poll, and they're hardly on the right, Americans say the country's headed in the wrong direction. And it is. It is headed in the wrong direction.

So another thing we've heard from Joe Biden is that Americans have record savings. Where's he getting that?

Multiple things that Biden has said about the economy that are not true. And that's one of the ones I don't even understand.

Sometimes you can cherry pick data and say, oh, look, this shows, but we've just lived through a stock market crash where the economy's lost $8 trillion in savings. So it's really delusional to say Americans have record high savings when every day that goes by, people are losing their lifetime savings.

The left claims that the job market is growing. The job market is growing, but that's due to the circumstances left over from the pandemic. We're still a little bit below where we were in 2019. We haven't still fully recovered.

Republican governors handled COVID much, much better than the blue states did. They kept their schools open. They allowed their businesses where possible to stay open, whereas the blue states just shut down. So even to this day, the red states have lower unemployment rates. They have healthier businesses. And so it is also a kind of a tale of two countries. The job market is pretty good in the red states and in the blue states, you still have a lot higher unemployment.

The housing market's been through the roof over the last five years, so it's got to come down. I just hope it doesn't crash.

What's killing the economy and killing families right now is that for roughly the last year or 14 months or so, inflation is up about 8% and wages are up about 5%. So that means families in real terms are 3% poor than they were when Biden came into office. And I lived through this in 1970s. So, people would get eight or 9% pay raises and yet inflation was running at 12%, so they were actually losing money. And that's the phenomenon you're seeing right now. The left is spinning that by acting like wages are up is a good thing. Forget about the fact that inflation is up.

~ Heritage Foundation
As a blue collar guy who is not rich nor will I ever be unless I win the lottery..... In order for me to save what I was saving under the Trump administration I spend less at the stores. I spend less eating out . I can't do as many home improvements. God knows I'm not a economists but even a dumb hillbilly knows when 100 bucks is not enough to eat on . The only people not bitching is the 40% living on government handouts.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
As a blue collar guy who is not rich nor will I ever be unless I win the lottery..... In order for me to save what I was saving under the Trump administration I spend less at the stores. I spend less eating out . I can't do as many home improvements. God knows I'm not a economists but even a dumb hillbilly knows when 100 bucks is not enough to eat on . The only people not bitching is the 40% living on government handouts.
None of them on the Left can explain what Biden's done to stimulate the buying and selling of stocks. Not one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT