ADVERTISEMENT

Another Biden Lie

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China.

Hunter Biden received wires that originated in Beijing for more than $250,000 from Chinese business partners during the summer of 2019 — wires that listed the Delaware home of Joe Biden as the beneficiary address for the funds.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., has been investigating the Biden family business dealings and President Biden’s alleged involvement in those ventures.
As part of the investigation, Comer subpoenaed financial records related to a specific bank account and received records of two wires originating from Beijing and linked to BHR Partners. BHR Partners is a joint-venture between Hunter Biden’s Rosemont Seneca and Chinese investment firm Bohai Capital.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Hey...those bank accounts weren't from the Chinese! They were from outer Mongolia!
iu

Oooh...big difference there huh creepy Joe?
iu

Joe Biden, in August 2019, said he "never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period."

House Oversight Committee have obtained bank records that reveal that from 2014 to 2019 the Biden family and their associates received $24 million in foreign payments — $15 million to the Bidens and $9 million for their business associates, $4 million more than previously known.

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
You now admit the Pudding Brain lied ? Don't worry Garland will do nothing about anything Biden.
@moe doesn't think Biden lied...he thinks Biden was just protecting his assets (legally of course) :rolleyes:

You now admit the Pudding Brain lied ? Don't worry Garland will do nothing about anything Biden.
No, your post is weak and unsupported. Where's that Biden quote? Still waiting on you all to get the goods on the POTUS but so far nothing on this long-running fishing expedition.

No, your post is weak and unsupported. Where's that Biden quote? Still waiting on you all to get the goods on the POTUS but so far nothing on this long-running fishing expedition.
He hasn't been laundering money while President @moe ...he did that laundry before he was installed. He's just since been using our money to pay off all of his foreign benefactors!

iu

Yeah thanks creepy Joe!

iu

Yes...thank you Mr. Biden...very much!

Still waiting on you all to get the goods on the POTUS but so far nothing on this long-running fishing expedition.

excerpt:
“Since you asked, I’ll tell you,” Comer (R-Ky.) told a rapt room of reporters at the Capitol after laying out new bank record evidence showing first son Hunter Biden received $1 million from a corrupt Romanian businessman while his dad was vice president.

“Joe Biden’s son [Hunter], Joe Biden’s brother [James], Joe Biden’s brother’s wife [Sara], Hunter Biden’s girlfriend or Beau Biden’s widow [Hallie], however, you want to write that, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife [Kathleen Buhle], Hunter Biden’s current wife [Melissa Cohen], and three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother,” Comer said.

...more

excerpt:
The memo names Hallie Biden, the widow of the president’s son Beau Biden, as a previously unknown recipient of payments from Biden family associate John Robinson Walker, who wired members of Biden’s family money after receiving $3 million a China-based company. Hallie Biden and Hunter Biden, the president’s younger son, were romantically involved for a period after Beau Biden’s death. The House Oversight Committee quietly subpoenaed Bank of America for the financial records of three of Hunter Biden’s associates

...more

excerpt:
Comer claimed the panel had obtained bank records showing Biden's family, including his son Hunter, received millions from individuals connected with Romania and China.

"We're pretty confident that the president was very knowledgeable of what his family was doing,"

...more

excerpt:
“Based on those disclosures, it has come to our attention that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) possess an unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions. It has been alleged that the document includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose,”

...more

excerpt:
The newly released bank record memorandum details how the Biden family and the family’s business partners received millions of dollars from Russian, Kazakhstan, and Ukrainian oligarchs while President Joe Biden was serving as vice president to then-President Barack Obama.

Just because you refuse to look at all the evidence @moe doesn't mean it's not in existence.

@moe
230.jpg
I know Biden's a lyin', cheatin' , money laundering, traitorous, crook...but I hate Trump so it really doesn't matter OK?

OK @moe , whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," Biden said in August 2019.

I've never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden stated in September 2019.

During a September 2020 presidential debate with then-President Trump, Biden repeatedly said, "None of that is true" when Trump
invoked several foreign transactions regarding Hunter's international business dealings. Biden further said it was "totally discredited."

In June 2023 White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich asked President Biden if he lied about "never speaking to Hunter about his business dealings."
"No," Biden responded before continuing to walk away.

WhatsApp message dated July 30, 2017, from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, CEO of Harvest Fund Managemen:
"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight" Biden wrote.

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb and moe
"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," Biden said in August 2019.

I've never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden stated in September 2019.

During a September 2020 presidential debate with then-President Trump, Biden repeatedly said, "None of that is true" when Trump
invoked several foreign transactions regarding Hunter's international business dealings. Biden further said it was "totally discredited."

In June 2023 White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich asked President Biden if he lied about "never speaking to Hunter about his business dealings."

WhatsApp message dated July 30, 2017, from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, CEO of Harvest Fund Managemen:
"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight" Biden wrote.
Thanks for that. So where's the quote?
In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China.

Hey...I resent directly quoting me like that! How the Hell am I supposed to remember what lie I told when all of those reporters are barking questions at me all at the same time and I don't even have the answers written out for me?
iu

We know creepy Joe...it's so unfair asking you to remember to just tell the Truth, let alone not to lie pretending it is! 😏

In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that hThen-Vice President Biden in October 2020is family never received money from China.
Then-Vice President Biden in October 2020:
Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Joe Biden: “ My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb and moe
— exchange in the second presidential debate, Oct. 22, 2020

Donald Trump: “Once you became vice president he [Hunter Biden] made a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow and various other places.”

Biden: “That is not true.”

Then-Vice President Biden in October 2020:
Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Joe Biden: “ My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”
Forget it @bornaneer ...you'll never reach that lobotomized bot @moe . He's so far gone, he still thinks Trump "colluded" with the Russians and told 'em to invade Ukraine! 😏

Reactions: bornaneer
— exchange in the second presidential debate, Oct. 22, 2020

Donald Trump: “Once you became vice president he [Hunter Biden] made a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow and various other places.”

Biden: “That is not true.”
Cool story.

Thanks.....I knew you would see the light...ha...ha...ha.
Biden lies....but.....bank records don't.
'Ya know...sitting here reading that guy @bornaneer quoting me like some pathological liar is sure depressing.
iu

Well looking at your creepy ass telling straight up lies to the American people is even more depressing...so you got nothing on us creepy Joe! :mad:

Thanks.....I knew you would see the light...ha...ha...ha.
Biden lies....but.....bank records don't.
Huh? What lie? I will just let this play out. Here's something from the other side.

According to the committee, the wires allegedly showed that Hunter Biden received a $10,000 wire from Wang Xin on July 26, 2019. Separately, on August 2, 2019, Hunter Biden allegedly received a $250,000 wire from Jonathan Li and Tan Ling. Both of the wires listed Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, as the beneficiary address. The committee did not provide the bank wires in their announcement on Tuesday.

Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell said the new allegation from House Republicans “evaporates in thin air the moment facts come out.” Lowell said that in 2017, Hunter Biden made a “substantial investment” in Bohai Harvest Rosemont Partners, where Li is CEO. In 2019, the year of the wire transfers, Lowell said Hunter Biden was borrowing the funds using his equity as security, and the reason the wires went to the Wilmington address was because it was Hunter Biden’s only permanent address at the time.

“This was a documented loan (not a distribution or pay-out) that was wired from a private individual to his new bank account which listed the address on his driver’s license, his parents’ address, because it was his only permanent address at the time,” Lowell said in a statement provided to CNN. “We expect more occasions where the Republican chairs twist the truth to mislead people to promote their fantasy political agenda.”

Huh? What lie? I will just let this play out. Here's something from the other side.

According to the committee, the wires allegedly showed that Hunter Biden received a $10,000 wire from Wang Xin on July 26, 2019. Separately, on August 2, 2019, Hunter Biden allegedly received a $250,000 wire from Jonathan Li and Tan Ling. Both of the wires listed Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, as the beneficiary address. The committee did not provide the bank wires in their announcement on Tuesday.

Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell said the new allegation from House Republicans “evaporates in thin air the moment facts come out.” Lowell said that in 2017, Hunter Biden made a “substantial investment” in Bohai Harvest Rosemont Partners, where Li is CEO. In 2019, the year of the wire transfers, Lowell said Hunter Biden was borrowing the funds using his equity as security, and the reason the wires went to the Wilmington address was because it was Hunter Biden’s only permanent address at the time.

“This was a documented loan (not a distribution or pay-out) that was wired from a private individual to his new bank account which listed the address on his driver’s license, his parents’ address, because it was his only permanent address at the time,” Lowell said in a statement provided to CNN. “We expect more occasions where the Republican chairs twist the truth to mislead people to promote their fantasy political agenda.”
That's just one transaction @moe . What about the other 50 million bank records are showing and who is "the big guy" listed in many of those transactions?

The more you try to pretend there is nothing here, the more you expose what a liar that creepy guy you voted for is. Keep it up @moe , it's rip-roarin' wholesome family fun entertainment! :joy:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My point thru this thread was that Pudding Brain lied about not knowing Crackheads business dealings.

I HAVE NEVER said Pudding Brain received any money.

I think you are smart enough to believe Pudding Brain had knowledge of his sons business deals.

My point thru this thread was that Pudding Brain lied about not knowing Crackheads business dealings.

I HAVE NEVER said Pudding Brain received any money.

I think you are smart enough to believe Pudding Brain had knowledge of his sons business deals.
[/QUOTE,&]
It's hard to say but thanks for sharing your theory.

He's a creep...he's always been creepy...he'll always be a creepy creep. That video just shows you what he's really like when he isn't being worked by his marionette handlers.

I always do what I'm told, say what I'm told, go where I'm told, and shut up when I'm told.
iu

Yeah that #26 video clip @WVU82 posted sure explains why they can't let go of 'ya!

I'll bet you Trumpers think the Chi-Coms are pullin' my strings too huh?
iu

Well they have been very generous to you and your crack head Son creepy Joe...I mean after all they are Communists...what were they buying... your loyalty?

Let me tell you Trumpers something OK? I never met a Chi-Com who didn't have something to offer and most of 'em were worth every Yuan they had!
iu

Too bad you aren't worth a damn to America 'ya traitorous absent minded creep. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT