An oldie but goodie...

dolemitebmf

All-American
May 29, 2001
michiganherd_racist2.jpg

michiganherd_racist.jpg

Sorry to hear that dole.

Nigga
? I'm surprised your mods allowed that to remain on your board. WE use some profanity on the TalonTalk board but racial comments are not allowed, The post would have been deleted & the poster warned the first time & then suspended for a time on the next offence..

Sorry to hear that dole.

Nigga
? I'm surprised your mods allowed that to remain on your board. WE use some profanity on the TalonTalk board but racial comments are not allowed, The post would have been deleted & the poster warned the first time & then suspended for a time on the next offence..
He had a long history of similar racist and homophobic behavior. I don't blame him. I blame those who raised someone like that...

Sorry to hear that dole.

Nigga

I think he was actually banned, but it was reset with the new boards.

I, personally, have him blocked. Between the racist comments, and giving out his employment address to get someone to fight him, he is a suicide note waiting to happen. He absolutely needs these boards. He would even harass people for not going out on a Saturday night. He is 50-something. I am in my early 30s, and family time is precious to me..... and many others. Not all of us hve to be out drinking because we are alone. Basically, it is pretty easy to tell when someone is not right emotionally, and he needs help. It goes beyond what I consider to be in the acceptable realm of a message board. And driving to Battle Creek, Michigan to KO a man who is old enough to be my dad is not in my wheelhouse. I mean, seriously, who lets a message board affect them like that?

The guy is complete trash. He says this and worse over there and that group praises him for it.

ADVERTISEMENT