ADVERTISEMENT

42 touchdowns 4000 yards and only 6 ints

Still laugh at those who downrated Geno his entire time at WVU. Some still don't want to admit he was/is a solid QB.

Hope he gets on an NFL team where he can excel.

The thing about it is, the later he gets drafted in the first round, the easier it will be for him to have a chance to succeed because he will be going to an increasingly better team the further along it goes in the first round. The earlier he gets drafted, the more initial money he will make, but the less help he will have on his team. Ideally, if he could get a situation like what's-his-name in Green Bay, where he went to a team that could afford to let him sit for a year or two before being thrust into a starting spot, it would be his bet situation.

Re: Think he is Great!

Originally posted by Atreides:
Disappointed in the season we had which i know was not All on him.
Realistically speaking, which loss can you actually blame on him?

I know he was a no show at Tech, against K-State and in the bowl game. I don't think anything from one player gets you those two conference games back though. They were just brutal. Maybe the bowl game...

He played fine in Stillwater. Hard to blame that loss on Smith. It was a good game, but the Cowboys appeared to be a step better that day.

I guess TCU. That's not one I watched much of as I believe there were three Big 12 games on at the same time.

I don't think anyone else in college football this year would have got the wins against Baylor and Texas. Maybe Manziel. He was just incredible in those two games. Also don't win at Iowa State with a backup in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT