ADVERTISEMENT

33 Best Burgers in the country

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
We all know that.....beyond political bitching and moaning......the Internet was developed pretty much solely for kitty YouTube videos and lists. Well, here's another; which nobody admittedly needs. Except this one happens to have an entrant from the State; a place I myself have never heard of before.

http://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-2015?utm_content=feature&utm_term=Louisville&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20150726: The 33 Best Burgers In America

Check out #4 on this list and tell me if you've been there.....and if so, if you agree with this particular assessment.

Many of these are simply advertisements. ....hidden in what's published as a nonpartisan list by a third party. Still...the groups are typically still high quality....if for no other reason than to hide that it's basically an ad.

That gripe out of the way... ...I must admit that steak (or hamburger) and eggs is under appreciated. Most people simply refuse to even try the two combined.

Guys Burger Joint on Carnival Cruise Lines is my choice! Best damn burger anywhere.
I have to admit they are damn good. I was just watching some Triple D on the Food Network. BTW, if you didn't know Guy's dad is from West Virginia.

Next time you're craving one hit me up through my travel agency and I'll get you there cheaper than you'll get otherwise!

I sure didn't know that. You run a travel agency too? You just dabble in a little of everything Vernon. :burger:[cheers]

I sure didn't know that. You run a travel agency too? You just dabble in a little of everything Vernon. :burger:[cheers]
Well the move to the Big 12 was killing our travel budget so I thought it would be one way to save and also to build additional revenue for this site. I bought the agency about two years ago and it's been doing better than expected. It's worked out great for me being able to put together packages for WVU trips. Last year we did Atlanta for the Bama game, Austin for Texas and the bowl game. This year we're doing the Bahamas in August for bball, Vegas for bball and hopefully the bowl game.

I always try to save WVU fans money on their travel and if it's of any interest to you they also earn free time on the site for booking trips with me. Works out for everyone.

I do a lot of cruises, the parent company is Cruise Planners, but I'm also doing a lot of all-inclusives, Europe, Disney, Vegas, etc. I'll be glad to help you with any type of travel. Thanks.

Reactions: Tenn.EER
Well the move to the Big 12 was killing our travel budget so I thought it would be one way to save and also to build additional revenue for this site. I bought the agency about two years ago and it's been doing better than expected. It's worked out great for me being able to put together packages for WVU trips. Last year we did Atlanta for the Bama game, Austin for Texas and the bowl game. This year we're doing the Bahamas in August for bball, Vegas for bball and hopefully the bowl game.

I always try to save WVU fans money on their travel and if it's of any interest to you they also earn free time on the site for booking trips with me. Works out for everyone.

I do a lot of cruises, the parent company is Cruise Planners, but I'm also doing a lot of all-inclusives, Europe, Disney, Vegas, etc. I'll be glad to help you with any type of travel. Thanks.

@Vernon... Could you plan round trip tickets for two adults and two five year olds, from West Palm Bch, Florida to Manila, Philippines? I have a place to stay when I get there. Just curious how much the airfare might be? Probably next year around Christmas.

That's awesome! I will have to remember that, my wife and I are Carnival cruise addicts!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT