ADVERTISEMENT

“Who gives a f**k about Christmas stuff and decoration?”

you suck at lying...

EjSyeD_XgAA4TjG

Reactions: Gunny46
Not Melania, apparently.

Most of you leftists don't believe in God and are anti-Christian. Look at all the leftists attacking Amy Coney Barrett's Christian faith. Now you want to use a Christian holiday to attack the First Lady? If she's anti-Christmas it should make you happy.

You all are so full of hatred, it has to hurt.

The Party of Hate...That's today's left.

She’s by far the most elegant and classy First Lady that we’ve had in our lifetime. Way more classy and elegant than Jackie Kennedy and the drunks known as Betty Ford and Laura Bush. Big Mike doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as elegant or classy.

Reactions: WVU82
She’s by far the most elegant and classy First Lady that we’ve had in our lifetime. Way more classy and elegant than Jackie Kennedy and the drunks known as Betty Ford and Laura Bush. Big Mike doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as elegant or classy.

LOL!

Just read about that! Funny shit. All along I felt sorry for her. Turns out she's a shallow ass POS too.

Did you listen to the audio? If you got that she's a shallow ass POS too, then you've lost all objectivity.

That was not shallowness... that was pure frustration.

Reactions: 30CAT
Most of you leftists don't believe in God and are anti-Christian. Look at all the leftists attacking Amy Coney Barrett's Christian faith. Now you want to use a Christian holiday to attack the First Lady? If she's anti-Christmas it should make you happy.

You all are so full of hatred, it has to hurt.

The Party of Hate...That's today's left.

I AM NOT ATTACKING HER.

I am mocking her. Totally different thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT