ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re now left with 2 old white men running”...racist media

What is racist about that? Lol, I know it's hard to tell when ya got the KKK on your bench. Win one election and the white trash Jesus gang thinks they are a majority.

What is racist about that? Lol, I know it's hard to tell when ya got the KKK on your bench. Win one election and the white trash Jesus gang thinks they are a majority.

FFS moron how many more times do you need me to post the article of the KKK Grand Dragon endorsing Hillary before you park that dumbass talking point. When the Air Force came up with the slogan Aim High your constant state of intoxication is not what they had in mind. You need to get help. Now !

ok dipshit. If I said, “so we’re down to 2 black men running for president “, you wouldn’t think that’s derogatory? As if that’s a problem? If so, it is racist.

Reactions: Gunny46
ok dipshit. If I said, “so we’re down to 2 black men running for president “, you wouldn’t think that’s derogatory? As if that’s a problem? If so, it is racist.

Captain Morgan isn't going to respond with that handle after business hours unless you're a girl on Reddit.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT